Clementine and Ashley

"Alright Pansage! Keep using Bullet Seed!" The green haired pokemon connoisseur instructed his grass type pokemon for the fifth type.

"And Bunnelby, keep using Mud Shot!" Clemont followed behind Cilan as the two continued on with assisting Ash with his special training.

Ash locked his eyes on his two pokemon, proud to see how strong they have become. It wasn't too long ago when Noivern was still a Noibat that barely knew how to fly, and now it was flying around the area like a complete pro. And his Talonflame... he could remember when it was just a small Fletchling that was barely able to dodge a few attacks, and now it was dodging a bunch at once. "Talonflame and Noivern! Keep it up!" He encouraged his pokemon who were relentlessly dodging the mix of mud balls and bullet seeds.

Valerie walked over to the practice battlefield with a mysterious guest, surprised to see that the trio was up so early, "Good morning!" She interrupted their intense training session.

"Oh good morning Valerie!" Ash and Cilan greeted the elegant gym leader.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting." She said in her sweet tone, "But you guys are up early."

"Yeah." Ash made a fist, "Need to become stronger for the Kalos League!"

"Pi Pikachu!" Pikachu held its two tiny paws up in the air, having a complete understanding of its trainers feelings.

"That's wonderful!" Valerie slightly tilted her head, giving the two boys a smile, "Monsieur Pierre will be making an announcement soon. Don't focus too hard on your training or you won't be able to enjoy the rest of your day."

Ash chuckled knowing that he would have ended up training till night time if Valerie didn't stop for the quick reminder, "We won't..."

"Pardon me, but who is she?" Cilan asked, pointing to the young lady who was standing next to Valerie. She had long, straight, brown hair that flowed down to her waist with straight bangs that stopped just above her square shaped glasses. She had vibrant violet colored eyes with a small nose that was barely able to keep her glasses up. She was just a little taller than Valerie with a thin built, and she wore a lab coat over her blue shirt, and tan capris.

"This is Gladis. She's a robot engineer and she will be helping me out with the futuristic clothing line."

"That's great! I'm Cilan." Cilan introduced himself to the girl, excited to work with another person for Valerie's clothing line, "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"And I'm Ash!" Ash waved, garnering her attention, "And this is Pikachu."

"Pikachu!"

"You know my friend Clemont is an inventor himself. I think you guys would get along great! He's standing there next to-" Ash stopped after turning around to see that his blonde haired friend was no longer standing where he was, "He was just there a second ago..." Ash scratched his head confused by Clemont's sudden disappearance.

"Well I do love meeting new inventors... Too bad he left." Gladis sighed.

"Gladis will be spending most of her time in the girls dormitory. She is a very busy person. I'm glad she made the time to be apart of my clothing line." Valerie said before focusing on Cilan, "I enjoyed your inspiration book too Cilan. We should talk about it later."

"Of course Valerie!" Cilan replied in the most professional way he could, but even Ash could tell that was he was all giddy inside from Valerie's approval.

"I'll see you two later!" Valerie waved at the pair as Gladis followed behind her to the girls dormitory.

I wonder where Clemont went... He would have loved this... Ash thought to himself as he scratched his head in wonder, Oh well...