Lexus Lounge

Being friends with a rich family sure had its perks. Especially when the family is HUGE Preds fans. At every home game, you had season tickets right on the glass in section 118, and not once had you been in the Lexus Lounge. You loved looking to your right and seeing that tunnel. You knew the players come out that way, with a tunnel of fans giving fist bumps and you dreamt of it. The family that you always tag along to home games with, had finally offered to let you come down to the Lounge and you were nervous.

You've never step foot in there. You were scared something would happen and you wouldn't know what to do. But all those fears seemed to disappear when your friend, Kelly, grabbed your arm softly, and pulled you to the rope. It was time for warmups.

You had on your Saros Jersey, as he was your favorite, and you both stood right at the doorway. Kelly was waving at the boys who were standing right there, and of course, they all waved back, but they all seemed to motion to you with questioning looks. Your friend laughed, and leaned over to you.

"They're wanting to know who you are. It's because they've never seen you before!"

"Ahhh..."

You smiled at the guys, and waved to them. They waved and then signaled to their jersey.

"Oh, (Y/N), they wanna know who's jersey ya got!"

A small heat creeped up your face and you turned to the side and showed them the "74" on your left sleeve. Of the group of guys, Johansen was smirking and walked away.

It was time for them to walk out and when they walked by, Johansen had ran up and said,

"Juice will be happy to meet you!"

Before you could form words, the guys kept walking.

Your breath hitches when you see the man you've admired. He seems to notice and nods his helmet your way and smiles. You placed your hand on your chest to feel how fast your heart was beating and wow it was FAST.

"Hey! Juicy noticed you!!! You must be very happy, eh?"

"Uh huh..."

Your heart was racing. Your favorite player noticed you! His precious smile was exactly how you imagined. Your friend really out-did herself for you. And you couldn't thank her enough.