Did Not Last.

I know I've never fallen in love. But this is the closest I've gotten to it. It's a feeling where I can't explain why I'm so mad at you the whole day, but then you call me and I'm all giggly, I'm all right. It's also the way when you pick up the phone you always greet me with a "hey beautiful" and I can't remember a time I didn't hear that because everything and everyone else is a blur now that I'm with you. I don't even think for myself anymore. All I think about is how much I'm missing you, and I think about you, probably eating and loving the moment, I want you to love the moment. If I'm being honest you are not at all what I pictured for myself. But you were good, really perfect. I always imagined having to stare at green eyes, and maybe count the freckles on his face. But now I'm starring at some dark browns, with a slight beauty marked speckled face. I had my sights set on a 6'ft plus in height kind of guy, but you made 5'10 look just right. I was looking for a man who loves God with all his will and went to church. A man who I'd be able to show my Christian memes to and laugh about. But you showed me how you loved God, in your own flawed and distant way. You loved God because you wanted to love a girl who loved Him. You loved God because this world isn't enough for you yet and you still feel like there is more. You're willing to wait because He told me to leave you, but maybe it's just for some time. You're not perfect. Not even close to perfect. There are imperfections, loud imperfections. The type that would lure in the bad and scare away the good. But I'm good, and I was scared, I'm still scared. But I'm ready to love you like no one has before. I'm not just saying that to just say it. I'm saying this because I want you to feel my love in the deepest ways, the type that you feel it in your soul. The type that brings out raw emotions just waiting to be embraced. The love you been missing out on. The love I have been saving for your beautiful spirit.