05

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Rosanna yelled, stomping down the stairs and towards the front door. All she was wearing was singlet top and short floral pants, that's basically the Australian sleepwear. Nothing too exciting, just clothes that would never be seen in public.

The people on the other side of the door knocked impatiently again, louder this time. It was autumn in Australia and the breezes that raced passed gave the visitors chills down their spines. They stood rubbing their arms and chittering their teeth until the door was open.

"Oh, I wasn't dreaming after all!" Rosanna cheered happily, the visitors frowned. "How can I help you?"

"Rosanna, it's us. I'm Haileè Aitken," Haileè insisted.

"Robin Hopes."

"Louis Francois. I'm cold, let us in," Louis huffed.

"So I wasn't dreaming," Rosanna sighed and let them pass through the door.

"What do you mean?" Haileè asked, stepping past. She noticed that Rosanna looked and sounded nothing like the Australians all of America thinks they are.

She had bright red hair and hazel eyes, her nose the size of a button. Her accent was soft and Haileè couldn't put a finger on what it sounded like.

"Well, ya know, I just thought that I'd been dreaming and that when I woke up-" Rosanna began to explain.

"So this is what living in a peasants house in Astrula feels like," Louis commented from the kitchen.

"It's Australia," Rosanna sighed and rubbed her forehead, looking back at Haileè. "And that I wouldn't have to deal with someone like him," she glared towards Louis.

"Oh thank the stars you agree," Haileè laughed and stepped back to lean against the wall.

But her plans were changed as Rosanna tried to warn her but she just ended up in Robin's arms as they hit the wall. Haileè squealed and quickly jumped away.

"Would you two peasants get a room, please? I've already seen enough of it on the plane!" Louis's voice echoed around the empty walls. Robin shot an angry glare towards him and Haileè began to question that if slapping Louis Francois was a good choice or not. Maybe not.

"Look, I'm sorry to cut this weird reunion short but I'm super tired. Robin and I took shifts in flying the plane over here, three hours each. And I'm telling you, that ain't enough," Haileè yawned.

"I completely understand," Rosanna giggled.

"I want to hit the hay too -I believe that's what you Aussies say when you want to sleep?" Robin finally spoke. Rosanna laughed a little louder this time.

"Yes, some of us say that-" she began to reply.

"I'm not tired though," Louis walked through the lounge room and towards the hallway leading to the door. "I slept the whole ride."

"Of course you did," Rosanna rolled her eyes and breathed out slowly, unclenching her fists. "Well there's a spare room upstairs, double bed," she suggested.

"Oh, uh, I can just sleep on the couch," Robin scratched behind his head.

"I would say yes, but you can't. Uncle Barry decided to take a snooze before this slumber world party hit, and I'm pretty sure you don't want the couch in the basement," Rosanna wrinkled her face in disgust. "It is not a cup of tea."

Haileè and Robin glanced at each at the same time, by accident, obviously. Rosanna laughed at them.

"Man, the sexual tension can't get any worse. Just go upstairs and the third right you see, that's the room. There's a bathroom down here, just past the kitchen and the other is upstairs down the end of the hallway. I'll go get your bags," Rosanna offered and then glanced at Louis who had picked up a toy car. She rolled her eyes again and looked back at Robin and Haileè. "Just go to bed, you guys. It's not big deal," Rosanna says, opening the door and walking out to the car.