{6}

Tweek was in the middle of Craig and Token, while Clyde was at the back. Tweek felt like he had his own bodyguards. "Why don't you walk beside me, Clyde?" Tweek said. "I would like to take on that offer but I have to refuse. I need to glare off some kids to back away." "From what? Or who?" "Back away from y--!" Token grabbed Clyde face and put his hand around Clyde's mouth. "What's that on your face? Is that a bug?" Token said, panic in his voice. Tweek being him was oblivious of the whole thing. He was unfamiliar with boys before therefore he just brushed it off. Craig's just gave Clyde a dirty look, making Clyde pouts. "Craig? Do boys usually act like this?" Tweek questioned. Craig raises his eyebrows, a little confused; remembering about Tweek lack of acknowledgement with boys. "Well some of them do acts like this, but every people have their own personality, right? Just like you and me." Craig smiled at him. This is the first time Tweek saw him smiled. He admits that Craig is handsome, but this is just unfair. His usually composed face was now gleaming with brightness. Tweek stared at him and came back to reality when he heard Token said "Welcome to South Park high school cafeteria." "It's not that interesting though." Clyde added, while Craig just remained quiet. He's back to the 'cool' Craig huh. Tweek thought.

---------

Tweek heard whispers as they walk. 'Are Craig, Token and Clyde popular? Is that why they're looking at us?' Tweek mentally said. Weirdly, the canteen ladies were swooning over Tweek when they were buying lunch. Tweek was feeling uncomfortable because of the attention, he was not used with such friendliness. Fortunate for him, Craig took an action and dragged him towards a table ; it seems like their usual sitting spot. Token and Clyde was already sitting there ; waiting for Tweek and Craig. "Someone is popular." Clyde sneered at Tweek , making Tweek scoff in return. "The people here are very welcoming. My hometown was not like this, they're not really chummy. Hence, thank you for saving me from that situation , Craig." Tweek smile faintly. "You're welcome." Craig answered in flatness. "Oh? Craig helping someone? What a surprise." A chubby man appeared with Kenny beside him. "Fuck off Cartman." Craig pulled his middle finger out. Tweek was stunned by his actions, he didn't know that Craig acts like this with other people. Guess he haven't known Craig that well enough. That's pretty obvious considering that he had just met him practically 1 day and a half, Tweek feeling a bit dejected. His reverie were disturbed when the 'Cartman' guy approach his space. "Well, well, well, ain't you a cute one?" Touching Tweek's face , Tweek froze in place, shivers ran down in his spine, he couldn't utter out any word. Cartman smirked, taunting the other boys. Craig instinct rose and smacked his hands, away from Tweek. His hands were ready to put up a fight. Cartman expected that Craig will put on his defense, but he didn't expect that Kenny, his best friend, would stand up against him. "Wow dude, Cartman, back off." Kenny said, gloom presence in his voice. Cartman speechless at this point. He huffs and puffs, and didn't fail to put on a comeback before storming off. "Better watch your back from now on, pretty boy." He jeered. Kenny following him behind his back. "See ya later Tweek." Sorry in his eyes while glancing over at Tweek ,following his friend footsteps. 

"That fucker just had to bother you." Craig growled, sitting back down to finish his mashed potato. Tweek imagined what will he do with the rude teen, he cringed at the thought of blood. "It's fine Craig, it's not like he hurted me." "Yeah calm down dude." Token added, taking on Tweek's side to decrease the amount of trouble Craig will be bringing. "But he touched you with his dirty, chubby hands !" Clyde adding oil to the fire. Token smacked his face, an attempt to make Clyde realize that he's just making things worse, Clyde didn't seem to catch it though ; making Token sigh heavily. Tweek peered his eyes towards Craig, his eyes were fuming with anger. Tweek don't understand why he would be outraged at Cartman. 'Maybe they hate each other?' Tweek looking up , thinking about millions of possibilities. 

Craig, on the other side, was feeling utterly stumped, why would he defend Tweek? Why is he feeling mad about Cartman touching Tweek. It's just a soft gesture, it's not like Cartman beat him. 'He touched Tweek, he touched him...before me?! Wait, what. the. hell. Snap out of it, Craig Tucker!' Craig stand up all of a sudden, plastic tray in his hand ; making towards the dustbin. Tweek following him to throw his melon bun packaging. Token and Clyde, too, thrown their trash and walking closely in between Tweek. Craig was in front of them ; flipping everyone off when he was in the hallway. Tweek becoming worried at his friend's demeanor, slowly makes his way towards him, leaving Token and Clyde behind with their uninteresting conversation about superhero. "Hey Craig? You okay?" Tweek half-smiled, concern in his eyes. 

Craig just had to accept the fact that he likes his new special friend, that he just met yesterday, Tweek Tweak and sigh loudly. 'I guess love at first sight huh, I didn't believe in them until Tweek came along.' Craig absentmindedly thought. Token and Clyde heard him sighing and ran up to them. "What's wrong man?" Clyde said. "Yeah, you okay? You've been lost since Cartman showed up earlier." Token mentioned. Tweek just put his head down ; panicking mentally. 'Is it my fault? I don't think it is..but maybe?' Biting his plump lips. Craig saw this and it made his heart thump loudly. "I-i'm just thinking." He stuttered a bit, distracting himself from Tweek. "About what?" Token asked curiously. "Someone." That's all he said. "Then we're the same, I'm thinking bout someone too." Clyde grinned. Token, taken aback because he, too, is thinking about someone, but he stayed quiet about it. "Oh.." was all that he could utter. Tweek sigh in relief because it's not his fault that Craig was out of his world, not realizing that he was the fault  Craig questions his heart.