1. How we met

Amelia Evans

"Come come come I wanna show you my new work!" Eric yelled. Eric is my older brother. And he has a new job but he don't wanna tell me what it is. He pushed me in the car and drove to the Allianz Stadium near our home. "I love Turin so much. Football lovely people. I'm happy we live here now" I said. Eric get out of the car and opened a back door from the stadium. "But how" I said. "My work keys" he said. "Ah Eric so this is your little sister. Nice to meet you. I'm Aldo Dolcetti but you two can call me Aldo" Eric looked proud to me. "OMG THATS GIANLUIGI BUFFON!!!" I yelled. "Slow down" Eric said embarrassed. "I'm sorry but can I meet him please" I begged him. "Okay okay, puppy eyes" he mumbled. "Uh mister Buffon? I'm new but my sister really wanted to meet you she is a big fan" Eric said.

"Hey you can call me gianluigi or Gigi that's easy, I'm feeling a bit old if people call me mister or sir" he smiled. "Omg omg omg, I am Amy it's such a honour to meet you. You are my idol" I said hyped. "I love to hear that, I hope your brother will take you to work more often then I can learn more about you both" Gianluigi said. And I was dying from the inside. "I have to go now but I really wanna see you guys more often" Gigi said and walked away. "Okay. That. Was. The. Most. Perfect. Moment. In. My. Hole. Life" I said.

I was chilling in Eric' office but I had to go to the bathroom. "I'm lost, Well done Amy" I said to myself. "Can I help you?" A nice voice asked. "Eh yeah thank you" I turned around to look at the guy and I got a heart-attack. "Hey I'm Paulo and you are" Paulo Dybala just talked to me omg omg omg. Okay okay slow down it's going to be okay. Just try to act like you don't know him. "I am Amy" I said but I was jumping of happiness from the inside. "is that an abbreviation?" He asked. "Yeah it's short for Amelia" I said shy. "Amelia that's beautiful it sounds like a name from a fairytale" Paulo said. "That's why I call myself Amy" he doesn't understands it.

"There is the bathroom. I showed you that, now, can you do something for me?" He asked. "Eh sure". I said a bit awkward. "Can I have your phone number?" He asked. I looked at him. Omg this is happening. "U-uh yeah I- I can give you my number" i said and he gave me his phone. I put my number in it and gave it back. "Thank you I hope I see you more often now" "oh and remember if you need someone to speak with or something. I am One call away" he said and disappeared.

*
*
Chapter one is done I hope you guys will like it.

One call away [Paulo Dybala]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara