3. A party or something

Amelia Evans

I woke up on The floor with empty bottles around me.
"Ouch Jesus Christ what happened" I groaned.
I walked to the kitchen. "OMG" i yelled. "What what is happening.... FUCK!" Juan yelled who felt of from the table.
"What are you doing in my house" I asked. "I don't remember" he hold a bottle of champagne which wasn't completely empty. "Nice a drink" and he drank the bottle. "Are there more people here?" I asked the Colombian. "Uh I don't know" Juan answered.

But then i remember. When you wanna know something, need help or just wanna speak with someone. One call away.
I grabbed my phone and searched for paulo his number. Got it.
"What the damn hell are you doing lady?" He asked. "Shut up I'm calling Paulo!" "Ohh your lover!" He yelled hyper. "Shut up" i said. And waited till someone took the phone. "Do you hear that?" Juan said. "Hear what?" I look confused. "Do you hear a phone" he said walking to the noice. "It's paulo's phone, but where is paulo" he said. I wasn't exactly listening. "do you even listen to me?" Juan asked.

"Do you remember doing this?" I asked ignoring his question completely. "Uh is that me?" It was a picture of Juan kissing my friend from my university. "Yes with Dani" i said. "Who the fuck is dani" he said. "my friend" i said. I look in my snapchat. And i saw a video of me and paulo in the pool just I don't know. "What was you doing in there" Juan laughed. "I think playing in the water like kids" I said.

We walked trough this huge house of my brother. "WAIT LETS CALL ERIC!" I yelled. "Slow down Hermana" he said with his hand on his forehead. "Eric it's Amy where are you" I asked. "I am in Turin" I rolled my eyes,. "Really I didn't know that, where the fuck are you man" i said. "Slow down I'm at Stanley's" Stanley Stanley Stanley. Oohhh Stanley from the adidas shop. " do you know anything of what i did last night" I asked. "NO WHAT DID YOU DO" he yelled. "Nothing" and I hung up.

I cleaned up while Juan was sitting on The couch. "I know you used to sit on the bench but now you can help me hero" i smirked. "Puta" he said and helped cleaning up. "I never had so much alcohol in my live, I never forget a party, OH OH I GAVE A PARTY I KNOW I GAVE A PARTY BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BE HOME" I yelled. "What a surprise" Juan said sarcastically. "Oh sorry" I said while rolling my eyes. "What else do you remember?" He asked. "Nothing Bish" i said. "What do you remember" i asked. "Kissing a lot of your hot friends, maybe kissing some other places" he smirked. "GROSS" i yelled and covered my ears. He laughed.

"Omg slow down a bit" dani said. "Hola Mami" Juan smirked. "You fucking twenty nine acting like a sixteen year old" I rolled my eyes. "Do you remember something from last night?" I asked. She smirked. "I remember you making out with a lot of guys" I face palmed a bit to hard when I heard that. "You okay" Juan laughed. "Why?" I asked. "Spin the bottle" she laughed. I began to blush. "Did i kiss Paulo?" I asked and she smirked. "A lot" "friendship ruined" I yelled. "He probably dont even remembers it" Juan said.

Paulo Dybala

Where's the fuck am I. I looked around the room, saw a lot of Juventus and me... On the door I saw 'Amalia Evans'with a lot of pictures of her and her family. I hate three things in mined. Or she is in love with me, or she fall in love with club, or she lied about not liking football. I looked around and saw a lot of jersey pictures. So she lied to me. To us... But why?

I walked out of the room and bumped into her. "Why did you lie?" I asked directly. "About what?" She asked confused. "About not knowing me not knowing us" I looked into her puppy eyes and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

After five minutes staring she started to talk. "I I don't know I stressed out because I thought you would think I'm weird and stuff" I came closer and kissed her on her cheek. She stopped talking.

"It's okay I'm not mad, I get you, I'm your friend, I'm one call away!... except if I'm playing. You can call me awake and everything but when I play a match I can't take my phone" I told her. "Hahaha yeah" she said and kissed my chest. Because I was hugging her.