Faded

Hi!

Well, I'm getting a good amount of scoldings from suba30, Prathi1412, crazymahiz and FatimaKhan813 for not updating my Abhigya fics. 😜😜

Well, will be updating all of them soon.

A one-shot to begin my return to writing Abhigya again. Hope you like!
😜😜😜

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Faded

"I can't believe you're late because of a stupid teddy bear!" she screamed into the phone.

(But I wanted to get it for you Bulbul.)

"I am not a child Purab! I'm at the airport, waiting for you to pick me up since half an hour. And you? You're wasting your time picking teddy bears?!"

(Arre Bulbul dear, tr-)

"Shut it! Don't try to 'Bulbul dear' me. Just get here soon damn it! I'm waiting at the park near the airport." saying so, she cut the call and looked at the phone in anger. 'Why can't he be more responsible?! The teddy isn't more important now. Picking me from the airport should be his first priority. Ugh! Idiot!' she shook her head and looked around the crowded park. There was ruckus all around with kids playing, people chatting and the sound of the passing vehicles. 'So much chaos...'

"I can't sit in this chaos!" she walked deeper into the park away from the crowd

From the corner of her eyes, she saw a girl sitting silently on a public bench below a tree at the distance. 'That part of the park looks peaceful.' Bulbul smiled to herself and walked towards the girl. "Hi!"

The girl looked up at her. As Bulbul looked at her face, she could not help but admire her beauty.

The girl's face was beautiful. Her skin was white and her eyes were a pretty shade of brown. Her face was without a pimple, a dream come true for any girl. 'She looks like a model. I wish I was this beautiful.' Bulbul thought to herself. She was broken out of her thoughts by the girl's voice.

"Hello."

"Um...do you mind if I sit near you?" Bulbul asked politely.

The girl smiled sweetly. "Of course not, Miss...?"