¤ v ¤

"Yeo One-ah!"

Sally waves toward Yeo One who is talking to someone. Yeo One smiles as reply her waves. He pat that guy shoulder before get going.

"Who are you met with?"

Sally looks straight into his eyes. Yeo One create a smile and shook his head. Sally pout and then hug him.

"Tell me, please. You made a promise to not keep any secret between us, aren't you?" Sally said through with a heavy breath.

Yeo One sigh as rubbed his back. Should he tell her? Yeo One take a deep breathe and let it out. He hug her back and whisper something to her ears.

"Wait until we get marry."

Sally choke on the air. Yeo One laugh hardly and started to run away.

¤¤¤

Chaesol covered his mouth as yawn for 15 times. She so tired but she need to finished her work as she play a song DNA by BTS loudly.

Hoseok knock the door about three times before Chaesol run to open it. She raise her brows as found Hoseok was smile stupidity shows his teeth..

"You are not losing your memorize anymore, aren't you?"

Hoseok said as cross his hand. Chaesol let he enter and slow the volume on her phone.

"Not anymore. Why you ask such a trash question?" She said as continue her work.

"Well--" Hoseok take a deep breathe before continue his next word.

As waiting his word, Chaesol take a sip of hot chocolate she made by herself.

"You still remember Lisa, right?"

Chaesol choke as heard that question. Hoseok widened his eyes and grab a tissue and gives her.

"Yah, did you drink using your knee?" Hoseok said as wiped the drop of hot chocolate on her desk.

"Sorry-- Lisa? Tch~ We just met up by a chance." She said as tidying the paper as she is done finished the work.

"Yeah? How her reaction? Did she though anything? Tell me what her reaction?"

Hoseok ask curiously. Chaesol giggles and nod her head. She take a sit on the bed beside Hoseok.

"She was shocked and wait-- did she still chased him?" Chaesol raise up her brows.

Hoseok nod and looks out the window.

+

Jimin stared the pictures on the wall. Such a beautiful moment. Hope it would be exist 'once again' in this life.

He let out a heavy sigh and grab a black fail on his desk. He lead up his body on the wall and take a looks once again at the profile of the girl she just met up.

He take a looks and read a detail about her but none of that match with Kei. He want to investigate about the girl name Eun Chae Sol.

He become more curious after she called him his favourite nickname. Only Kei loves to call that name. His eyes now focusing on her status.

"What the--? Secret?" Jimin shut his eyes tight as looks up on the ceiling.

She is so mysterious. Jimin put the paper back on the black fail and put on his desk. He went to his bed and sit on the edge bed.

"She's the one can make my heart started pounding like there's no tomorrow. Who is she actually?"

Jimin put his elbow on his thigh while his chin on his palm. He then take out his phone and turn on his phone.

"Wait-- why not I ask Hoseok hyung?" Jimin knocked his head use his phone.

About a second he do that, his phone ringing for sudden. He take a look and see Hosoek name on the screen. He quickly answer it and put on his ear.

Jimin: Hello, hyung!

Hoseok: So faster you answer my call this time? Whats up?

Jimin: tch~ Wait, why you call me?

Hoseok: ahh~ Yah, tomorrow I will go overseas.

Jimin: really?

Hoseok: yeah. Oh about Chaesol--

Jimin: where u know her name?

Hoseok: [shut up for a moment] yah, did u forget I'm the one who find an employer for you?

Jimin: Ahhh! [Pat his forehead]

Hoseok: she texted me just now---

Jimin: How can she have you number?

Hoseok: [take a deep breathe] Park Jimin, who help you to find your first employer?

Jimin: you.

Hoseok: then?

Jimin: fine. I will shut my mouth upm

Hoseok: good old man.

Jimin: what the fish?!

Hoseok: listen, dont cut me off!

Jimin: yeahh~

Hoseok: she texted me just now, she want to stay at your home for one weeks. She said, she have a problem with her family.

Jimin: [quiet for a moment]

Hoseok: Jimin? Are you there?

Jimin: ah, pardon?

Hoseok: [sigh] I'm not a robot to repeat it again~

Jimin: you said Chaesol want to stay at my home?

Hoseok: yeah~ she have a problem.

Jimin: ahh see... what prob---

Hoseok: ask her. I need to pack my stuff. Bye. [End the call]

Jimin pout and lay his body on the bed. She want to stay at my home? Jimin though in his heart. He then woke up back.

"Wait, this is my chance to get know her closely! So stupid I am!" Jimin knock his forehead for three times.

He turn off the lamp and went to tje bed. He pull the blanket and covered his half of body. He then shut his eyes.

Eun Chae Sol.

That name keep playing on his mind through his sleep.

¤¤¤

J

imin seems curious finally. Next chapter will be best chapter maybe? Heol.

P/S: Hello, guys! So, how this chapter? You like it? I wonder where V, Jungkook and Suga go? I miss them😂 Hohoho!

Bye.
Meet u in next chap.
Huhu.