Chapter 1

LILYS POV

I woke up and found myself in a dimmed room, the flickering light gently swung back and forth
on the cracked ceiling. I tried to move but looked down to see my hands and feet clamped to the bed. I tried to scream but no words would come out. He must have drugged me last night before taking me to this rundown place.

The one window in the room was boarded up, a tiny strip of light came seeping through the dark wood. I tried to move my arm but that only resulted in the sharp cuff digging deeper into my wrist. I figured it was morning so he would arrive here soon. I wondered how long he would keep me for this time, a loud bang echoed through the room as the door slammed open and he entered

"Hello princess" he sneered his deep voice filling the room and advancing closer in my direction.

"Blake let me go" I whimpered

"Not yet princess you have only been awake for a little while I have some ideas of what we could do today" Blake smirked

"LET ME GO NOW I DID WHAT YOU WANTED JUST LET ME GO" I yelled! As soon as I said those words I instantly regretted them and I knew what was coming next.

"DONT EVER TALK TO ME IN THAT WAY AGAIN LILY" snarled Blake throwing a punch at my face hitting me directly under my right eye. I clasped at the spot to trying to stop the stinging sensation that was running through my face. I could feel the tears rapidly building in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Blake" I whispered

"I'm glad to hear it, you need to understand that your mine and mine only" Blake growled as he unlocked the handcuffs leaving me free. He then untied the rope from my legs and as he turned around to put the rope behind him I ran. I left the rundown old building. It was placed in the middle of a field so I just kept running, I turned back to see him chasing me and knew I needed to quicken the pace, I looked back in front of me to see buildings faintly in the distance.

Somehow I had managed to loose Blake and I continued running until I reached a familiar road. I hitched a ride of a lorry driver and he dropped me off in the centre of London. I caught a bus to my apartment building which I shared with my big brother Josh who is 21.

We had always lived together us against the world as he used to say. Now it's just me really. Our father died when I was 3 and Josh was 7. Our mother then disowned us. She claimed she couldn't cope with looking after us but Josh reckons she didn't want kids in the first place. When our mother put us into a care home we hated it and as soon as Josh turned 18 we left, him becoming my legal guardian. We knew nothing of other living relatives so it was just us and we have become used to it now.

Josh has a full time job as a salesman and I have a part time job working as a waitress. I kind of gave up on school and the big idea of going to UNI. I'd probably mess it up anyway. I still haven't really decided what I'm going to do with my life. Josh is always busy now working, and when he isn't he is out with his girlfriend or his friends. I wish I was like Josh, he was able to get over what happened. Move on with his life and just be happy. I never truly got over it and I am still left wondering why all these things had to go wrong for us both. I haven't spoken to anyone about Blake. He has hit me several times and even raped me once taking my innocence. I can't bring myself to tell anyone. I'm just not strong enough.

I fumbled in my pocket for the key to the apartment and when I found it placed if in the lock and swiftly turned it to the side. I walked into my apartment prepared to put on a brave face for Josh but thankfully finding he wasn't home.

As I entered the kitchen I found a note on the side explaining he was staying over his girlfriends place. After grabbing a glass of water and chugging it down I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped of my clothes and jumped into the shower, enjoying the cold freshness that trickled down my skin sending a chilling sensation down my spine. Once I had finished I stepped out the shower and placed on the fresh clothes I had brought in with me.

I lent my back agains the freezing bathroom door and felt myself slide back down onto the icy floor. I grabbed my razor from the side and dug the sharp blade into my already scarred skin. I made 3 cuts in total. Wincing every time the razor made contact. I sighed deeply and placed the razor back on the side. I cleaned up my cuts, pulled down my sleeve and left the bathroom.

No one knew about my depression. Not even Josh. It started I the care home when I was 13 when These kids were bulling me because I was different. It all stopped around 2 years later when I was 15. However it all started up again since Blake started abusing me around 5 months ago. We started of as boyfriend and girlfriend and then he got violent and possessive. I tried to break up with him but he wouldn't let me. Everyone thinks we are still going out. The perfect couple. They don't know anything.

A/N

So that was the first chapter of the fanfic:) a lot happened as I wanted you guys to have a basic idea of the story line. Hope you guys enjoyed it:) I'll update soon probably Sunday or Monday:) Thanks for reading. Love you all

~simply1d_boys x