Chapter 1: Wet Dream

A/N: This is NOT a modern au, also there's a smut warning in this little chap. Don't like smut? Don't read this chapter.

A. Hams POV

Our relationship was full of tender kisses and loving snuggles, but in all honesty, I wanted more.

"Hey, sugar," a fruity voice said as chocolatey arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hi," I replied. I buried my face into his embrace, then realised that this was a great opportunity to get some noise out of him. Gently, I gnawed into the limb, I licked and ever so gently bit into the skin.

"Um... Alexander?" the southern drawled in the most turned off voice ever. This isn't working,  I thought to myself. I twisted my body around to face him and gingerly placed my arms around him, I stood on my tip-toes (god dammit why does he have to be so tall?!) and started to nibble him where his neck met his perfect shoulders.

"A-Alex~" he moaned out. My lower area started to stand at attention. His hands ran through my mess of inky black hair as he tried to put as little space between us as possible. I smirked as I continued my work of hickies. Pulling back, I saw that Jefferson had bit his lip, he pushed forward a little bit to hard, we ended up falling (with him on top). He whimpered at me like a puppy with longing eyes. HE FUCKING WHIMPERED AND IT WAS ADORABLE. My face exploded into a vivid red. Jefferson brought his head down to my growing bulge, as he did, he seductively slid my coat off of me and unbuttoned my vest and shirt. His plump lips grazed my torso and sent shivers of pleasure down my spine, his nimble fingers undid my breeches, he continued to rip loose articles of clothing from off my body. This meant I was in my boxers with a fully clothed Virginian on top of me.

He looked up at me, silently asking for consent, I nodded. He pulled off his clothes slowly, showing off his sexily sculpted body. My boxers were pulled off and my hardened member sprung up from the thin cloth that had previously restrained it. Thomas once again brought his head down. He latched his lips around my throbbing cock, and somehow wrapped his tongue around it then moved the muscle up and down. I couldn't help it, I started to pant. Thomas let out a guttural growl that sent vibrations through my dick, and I started moaning loudly and like crazy. He brought three fingers to my mouth and I instinctively  put them in my mouth and sucked the shit out of them. They exited and a string of saliva was strung between me and them. Thomas continued to bob his head as he slightly lifted me by the hips. Slowly, he inserted a finger into my ass hole.

"T-Thomaaaaaaaaaaas~" I moaned out in utmost pleasure. "More. M-more," I pleaded as he pumped his finger, and eventually fingers, in and out of me.

After a solid ten minutes of teasing I managed to mumble two words through the bliss:"F-fuck m-m-m-me."

His face became a shade redder and he whispered hoarsely in my ear, "Anything you want."

Butterflies flew around in my stomach at those words. He got us aligned and slowly, but surely, entered me. I moaned his name out again, dragging out the 'a'. He smirked. Once I 'd gotten adjusted to him he started ramming into me, and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST and it felt AMAZING. Hickies were being littered on my collar bone as I screamed out his name. A sudden smack was felt  on my face followed by feminine sobs.

"A-Alexander, wake up!" they said, the voice was familiar but I couldn't quite place it. Wait a minute... Eliza?!

My blissful dream melted away and my eyes shot open. Even though my vision was blurred, I could see my wife with a tear stained face hovering over me.

"Eliza?" I croaked sleepily, "What's going on?"

"You-you w-were," she chocked on her tears.

"Shhhh, sh, sh, shhhhhhhhh," I comforted, sitting up and hugging her close.

"You were m-muttering Jefferson's name a-and-" I chose to cut her off there.

"I was beating the bastard up," I lied.

"B-but you were a-asking for more of s-something," she continued through small hiccups.

"I was asking for more insults to drive me, my dear," I explained calmly. She continued to sob despite my reasoning. "Eliza, you know I truly love you, and only you," I said lovingly. She whimpered pathetically into my chest. "Listen," I whispered, "I have to go to work." She clutched onto my shirt tighter for a moment, then released it.