The Gathering

3rd person

In a very large theatre (see below), a boy (Shadow) and a girl (Sarah) were preparing for a very large crowd. 

1st person

1st person

"Are you ready Sarah?", I said. "Hold on a second Shadow, I'm arranging the dragon seats." "OK, but we need to hurry. We only have a 5-minute period to get them." Then right where the ADP(Alternate Dimension Portal) was, a black light had appeared. "Sarah! It's time to get them!" "Just go get them yourself." So I jumped into the portal and found myself in Burgess. "OK. Time to get the Guardians." So I sent a Portal Pulse(the Portal Pulse is black), then teleported to Berk, then Arendelle, Corona, and Scotland. At each world, I sent a Portal Pulse. With 5 seconds to spare, I came out of the ADP and saw balls of black energy swirling and growing with every passing second. Not more than 30 seconds later there were 5 piles of unconscious people in the theatre. I cast a spell and the dragons appeared in the theatre too. As soon as the villains woke up some, i put them in the Room Of Confinement. As everyone else woke up, I cast a spell on them to send them to their proper seats.

hello and goodbye

also give me some ideas please( no merriccup EVER!!!)