28

Explanation-

So; Jaehee knew Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook from school. Hoseok by that time passed away from suicide, the same way he had "died" at the end of the story.

Jaehee had cancer and was put into a medically induced coma for a while to numb the pain. While she was in her coma, she had dreams of Hoseok reaching out to her. She also dreamed of the other three because they were here best friends.

She had never met Hoseok, but he was her guardian angle watching over her, trying to take her to heaven. In her dreams, she was replacing Hoseoks past lover who died after a terrorist attack at the mall. She is living his experiences with her.

At the end, when Hoseok ends his life and she wakes up, that is nearly the end of her journey. Hoseok wants to reveal to her that she has past. He gives her a few minutes to understand what happened. It is the anniversary of Hoseoks death:

She sees her mother but she does not respond as Jaehee is already a ghost. She follows the two boys to the cemetery and figures out what is going on.

But there is a reason Jimin isn't with them. I will write about that. She is snapped out of reality and meets again with Hoseok, this time seeing him as the angle he's been.

He reaches out to her, symbolizing her assent to heaven.

I will make bonus chapters