Secrets

AN: I apologize for not being active. This one is going to be extra long ^·^ I hope you enjoy.

          ** Jaydens P.O.V **
   I can't believe I freaked out like that. In front of the hottest guy in Georgia. God why am I such a fuck up.

   I don't usually tell many people that I'm gay. Mainly because I hate getting judged.

     I ran upstairs and flopped down on my bed. My ipod had been left on and it was now playing Abigail by Motionless in White. They were by far, probably my favorite band. Chris Motionless is my man crush.

          No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get Andy out of my mind. Is love at first sight possible? What if he came knocking at my door and swept me off my feet. I'd walk down the aisle with Andy waiting at the altar. We would be together forever and have two kids. A boy named Mitch Morgan Mason. And a girl named Copeland Marie Mason. Maybe, just maybe, one day I'd be a grandfather. Andy and I would be sitting on the porch talking about our childhood.

   Damn it Jayden, snap out of it. He's probably not gay anyways.. God is never that good to me. Never has been, never will. Every one says "He's always with you but sometimes he lets you work things out on your own." What about when I was a child, and my dad used to beat me. My mom used to do the same, but she's clean now.. my dad, hell who knows where he is.

     I was snapped out of my daze by a loud banging at the door. I bounded down the stairs and almost busted my face on the last step. Fuckery that hurt..

   Mom wasn't home currently. She was at the grocery store, which usually takes her an hour or two. I unlocked the door, as I opened it, my breath caught. I was paralyzed by fear. Speak of the devil.. It was my father..

          He had a beer bottle in his hand, and a look of anger and hatred on his face.

   "Hello, son." he said, slurring his words.

  "W-what are you doing here.." I stuttered, barely able to speak.

   "Just thought I'd pay my son a visit." he said with a smirk. He slung the door open nearly knocking me down.

  "Please stop. Why are you here?" I repeated.

He didn't answer. He just threw a punch into my stomach. Pain exploded throughout the middle of my body. I had still been hurt from Wednesday's incident. I was doubled over, till he picked me back up hitting me again. I fell to the floor and coughed out blood. Again he picked me up, but instead of hitting me he threw me at the wall. I screamed out in pain. He kicked me repeatedly. I went numb after the first few kicks. Then everything went black..

          ** Andy's P.O.V **
   I was laying on my beanbag playing around with my Magic cards when I heard a scream. I paused for a moment, then I started thinking. What if it's Jayden..

   I run out the door and to Jayden's house as fast as I possibly can. I get to his door, and it's already open.

  "Jayden?" There's no response. I step inside. I didn't get two steps in before I stop right in my tracks. On the left wall, Jayden lays in a crumpled heap on the floor. He's covered in cuts, blood, and bruises.

  "Jayden. Jayden wake up.." I try not to cry. On weak legs, I search for a phone. I picked up the receiver and dial 911. When I hang up I sit on the floor and pull him into my lap.

        When the ambulance gets here, his mother pulls up.

   "Andy what's wrong with Jayden?"

   "He was beaten. I don't know who did it. But I heard a scream and ran over here as fast as I could. When I got here, it was too late. I found him on the floor.."

   She just stands there wide eyed, on the verge of tears. The ambulance leaves and she offers me a ride to the hospital. I take the offer. I want to be the first person he sees when he wakes up.

          We arrive and sit in the waiting room for what felt like hours. The nurse walks out and tells us how Jayden is.

   "He has 3 broken ribs, internal bleeding, a broken arm, and a fractured nose."

  "My god.. Who done this to him?" Me and his mother ask almost simultaneously.

  "That, we can't answer. The cops have already been contacted to find out who done it."

   She is no help to me. I need to know who done this so I can beat their ass. No one touches my boy. Well, soon to be.

   "He's currently comatose."

   "What?! When will he wake up?" I asked, panic beginning to rise.

   "We have no clue. A few days, a few weeks, could be a month to a year." She sounded like this didn't bother her a bit.

   "When will we be able to see him?"

  "You can go in now, if you'd like." She directed us to his room. He had a cast on his left hand, and a brace around his middle. He looked so peaceful sleeping. His crimson red hair a mess. I wanted him so bad.

   His mother sat by his bed for a good while. I noticed her nodding off. I told her she could go home if she needed to sleep. She denied at first, but I insisted. I slid a chair next to his bed. I wanted to make sure I was the first thing he saw when he woke up.

          For a week I sat by his bed. I held his hand, hoping for movement.

   It was 8 a.m. and I was starving. I went down to the cafeteria to get some lunch. It wouldn't hurt anything..

   When I got back nurses were surrounding his bed. They told me to leave. I demanded an answer for what was going on.  They wouldn't tell me anything. I was ordered to sit in the waiting room till further notice.

   ** AN: I hope you liked it. I'm gonna leave you on a cliffy ^·^ sorry not sorry. If you wanna give me ideas, that would be amazing!!
   Comment ~ Vote ~ Follow <3 **