Chapter four - meeting Avia

Here we meet Avia the ice element so be nice about her. Thank you.
~kid/mid
Waterlily's pov
I was sat in slenderman's office on the floor discussing fearless's past.
"boss what was you going to do when you find out this information?"
"I was planning on telling her"
"no not yet, she can't know just yet"
Slender was taken back by my remark but responded calmly.
"its ok child I won't tell fearless anything until the whole story is put together or until she's asks"
"thank you boss anyway I'm going to visit everyone if that's ok?"
"yes that is alright"
I went downstairs keeping a keen ear and eye open for masky when all of a sudden a small child came running up to me sally if I remember correctly I gave her a quick hug until she started to stare at me body.
"excuse me miss but can I... um touch your body... "
"Sally say please"
I took a quick turn to see slender behind us.
"... please?"
I crouch to the girls height so we are eye level I held her hand on my bare chest flow like water please.
"go on sally you can now"
She pressed her hand into my chest and water began pouring out slightly, she began laughing but because she was moving around in me it started to tickle. With the tickle feeling I began to giggle this made my water slosh around and eventually Sally pulled her hand out of my chest.
"thank you miss"
"your welcome sally"
I have her a hug before continuing meeting everyone,everyone said their no and have their hugs, madly have his angriest shove out of the water causing me to make a puddle underneath his feet making him fall through the floor into the basement of the house and finally there was one more person I had to meet.....Toby.
I went to his bedroom door a little hesitant to knock at first until I didn't need to as Toby opened the door for me.
"o-oh sorry w-waterl-lily"
"it's ok can i come in?"
"sure"
He stood to the side of the door allowing me entrance inside. I sat on his bed watching him as he just stands next to the door i gester for him to sit besides me and thankfully he did.
"I want to show you something"
I stood up from the bed in front of Toby as he watched me i lifted my hand towards the sky allowing my body to melt and flow back into the tap.
Your pov
It took a little longer then usual but I managed i stood in front of Toby allowing him to take everything in.
"so...."
"fearless that was amazing is that your ability?"
I nodded.
"that was absolutely amazing who knew my best friend could transform into the water element"
I shook my head.
"Its not just water Toby, I can do fire,earth,air,poison and finally ice but my ice and water are kind of similar"
"can i see your ice form of that's ok with you?"
"yes that's fine"
I turned back into waterlily but calmed down completely my body began to freeze and become a shell of ice, frost lay where my clothes were supposed to be, my hair became snow white along with my eyes and finally a cloud of smoke was eternally coming off my body.
"fearless?"
"Hi Toby I'm Avia the ice element, don't worry Toby I'm in control its just when I'm ice i go by Avia"
"fair enough"
"shall we have some fun with everyone?"
"Sure what we going to do?"
" get everyone to the lake in the forest"
"ok fearless"
" thanks tobster "
I have him a quick hug before watching him run out the room. I climbed out the window landing on the floor with a crack oh brilliant i froze my legs once more and froze the floor beneath my feet. I skated along the path towards the lake, once there i skidded to a halt and walk the the edge of the water. Resting my hand on the surface of the water a wire light formed and immediately the lake froze over, a clear surface of ice lay fresh awaiting for attention. I admired my work until I was brought from it by a pair of hands on my shot they immediately moved and covered my eyes.
Toby: "guess who?"
" umm....sally? "
Toby: "ahh Avia it's me tobster"
" I know I'm messing with you"
I gave him a hug them separated to see the whole house here that's a lot of people and I bet none have experience with ice skating before.
"alright hello everyone my name is Avia and I thought you would like some fun so today we're ice skating"
Cheers could be heard throughout the crowd that's a good sign i instructed the group to split into partners and the stand in a line towards me. I froze a small patch of grass so I was able to sit down.
"ok first pair come here and I can make skates for you, just a friendly reminder stay in the ice so they don't melt everyone"
everyone: "ok Avia"
The first pair came up and it was Jeff and Liu, the wood brothers, I told the pair the stand still whilst I make a small ramp to the rink, once it was made the pair stood on the ice lifting on foot at a time to get their skates made. Once the pair were done the ramped down and began, this happened with every pair until it came to the last set....Ben and Sally. I placed their skates on and the pair were terrified.
"come on I'll go down with you"
The three of us went down the ramp into the rink and once they were on solid ground their emotions of being terrified disappeared and it was replaced with amusement. I left the pair alone and went to look for Toby however I couldn't find him on the ice, I look at the grass field to find him stood at the top of the ramp. I went to the top of the ramp and saw Toby holding his hand out for me.
"can we go somewhere private for a second please"
"sure toby"
I froze the floor so I was able to walk with toby, we went away from the rink and stood in a crowded tree area.
"are you ok toby?"
"can i see you..I mean fearless the proper fearless? "
"sure"
Luckily my abilities still stay even if the element isn't here. A white glow engulfed my body taking away my frozen element leaving me stood there as normal. Toby wrapped his hand in my (h/c) (h/l) hair leaning close his brown eyes devouring my (e/c) eyes, my face grew warmer and redder as he continued to lean closer.
"your beautiful fearless"
"wha-"
Toby pressed his lips against my own blocking off any words i wanted to say, my shot open in surprise but calmly shut after, the kiss was needy but it was loving. We parted gasping for breath i lied my head in his shoulder taking in his delicious smell chocolate and strawberries with a strong smell of blood.....this is nice i gave him a hug and he returned it. Hand in hand we made our way back to the rink to find everyone still having a blast.
"shall we join them?"
"how your not Avia anymore"
"I'm forever Avia Toby"
A warm white glow illuminated my right arm, my arm froze over and became Avia's. I swept my hand over both mine and tobys feet making skates, I made my arm become normal once again and we joined the others on the rink having a blast until slender came along.
Toby:"Boss you want to join?"
"come on slender please? "
"alright child I'll join"
fearless & toby:"Yay"
I skated towards him once he say down making my arms Avia's once again i froze slender feet making ice skates for him,returning my arms to normal i held my hand out for him to take so I could help him up. Thankfully slender take my offer and we both joined the others i seperated from slender to look for Toby once I found him we held hands and began to skate once more im truly happy right now no one can change this.