Crybaby

As I'm walking through the crowd someone grabs my arm and starts to pull me.
Baby - " what the hell?? Get off me." Before I knew it I was in the corner of the room with Michael pushing me against the wall.

Baby - " STOP!"

Michael - "Don't be like that I know you want too." He just keeps forcefully kissing me and holding my arms down as hard as he can.
Baby - "You're hurting me Michael! Stop!"
I start to cry because no one seems to be noticing.
Michael - "Stop being such a crybaby." I could smell the alcohol on him from a mile away. I just close my eyes and stop struggling because nothing is going to change.

Michael - " There we go Baby. See everything is fine." He whispers in my ear which makes me squirm. His hands start roaming my body. I'm crying even more now.
Baby - "Please just stop" I say between sobs.

" YOU HEARD HER GET OFF MAN!!"

Michael stops and my eyes shoot open.
Michael - " Why don't you mind your own business Grayson or should I say Mr.Bigshot YouTuber."

Grayson - " I'm serious Michael lay off."

Michael - " Or. What." He starts walking closer to Grayson swinging his arms around.

Grayson - " Trust me you don't want to find out bud. Why don't you just go back to your GIRLFRIEND and leave Baby alone."
How does he know my name and why is everyone still partying. Oh yea that's right cause they are all wasted.
Michael starts pushing Grayson.
Grayson - " Knock it off."

Michael - " Do somethin pussy."
Grayson pushes Michael into some other guy and the other guy just gets pissed and picks Michael up. Those two start to go at it in the middle of the dance floor and now everyone's attention is drawn to them. As I'm looking for Kara I feel someone pull my arm again. I turn my head and notice it was Grayson. I just go with my gut and keep following him towards the elevator. Once we reach the elevator the door closes leaving Grayson and I alone.

Grayson - " Are you okay?" He looks pretty worried but I just nod my head and look at the numbers changing on the elevator.
We finally make it to the lobby and I get my phone out to call Kara but there was no answer so I left a voice mail " Hey Kara sorry I didn't stay at the party but my stomach started to feel weird so I just called for a taxi. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you." I hang up and start to walk towards the door.

Grayson - " Hey! Baby" I turn to see him running over to me. I just look up at him and wait for him to say something. "Do you wanna go do something? If not that totally fine I was just wond—"

Baby - "Yea that would be nice."
We walk out the door and I follow him to his car. I stand there to think about what I'm doing until he opens the door for me from the inside of his car.
Grayson - " So where do you wanna go?"

Baby - " It doesn't really matter I just wanna get away from this place."

Grayson - " How do you feel about going to the beach?"

Baby - " It's freezing we can't swim." I say with a little chuckle.

Grayson - " You are very right we can't swim, but we can get something to eat and sit on the beach. If you'd like."

Baby - " Well what would you like to eat?"

Grayson - " We could get some pizza."

Baby - "Sounds like a plan to me."
The rest of the ride was kinda silent we talked a little bit just saying how pretty the view of the city was.
Once we arrive at the beach I lean against Grayson's car and pull out cigarette. He went to the trunk to go grab blankets I'm assuming.
Grayson - " So why do you smoke?"

Baby - " My dad did and my mom does it so does the rest of my family, so one day I thought to myself why don't I do it cause if they say anything they would just be hypocrites."

Grayson - " That's a pretty good reasoning Baby but it's gonna kill you one day."

Baby - " I know." I start walking towards the trunk where Grayson was and see that we weren't actually sitting on the beach we were going to be sitting in his trunk. I giggle and catch his attention.
Grayson - " Hey I wasn't done making our seats." He stands up and crosses his arms like a five year old. I just throw my hands up in my own defense and we both laugh then sit down in.
I flick my cigarette out towards the water as we just sit there in silence. I've always had a thing for stars and planets. The curiosity of it all scares me.
Grayson - " the view is just beautiful isn't it?" I turn to look at Grayson staring right at me then smirks and looks back up at the stars. I smile and turn my head back to the stars.
Grayson - " the pizza should be here any minute."
Baby - " I totally forgot we even ordered pizza." We just kinda giggle to each other.

A couple minutes of waiting the pizza finally shows up.
Grayson - " So how did you end up at that party anyway? You didn't really seem like you wanted to be there." He chuckles while taking a bite of his slice of pizza.
I turn towards Grayson then look back out at the ocean.
Baby - " My best friend told me I should get outta the house. What about you?"
Grayson - " My brother told me about it. Most of my friends were there so I stopped and said hi and everything."
Baby - " Older or younger brother?"
Grayson - " Twin actually he's older than me though. Do you have any siblings?"
Baby - " No it's just me and my mom, but she's barely home so it's basically like I live alone."
Grayson - " I'm sorry." When he says 'I'm sorry' I just look at him. Our eyes meet and we sit there for a second until he breaks the silence and I look away.
Grayson - " Are you gonna eat the rest of your pizza?"
I look down and noticed I only took three bites out of my slice.
Baby - " No. I had a pretty big lunch today." I just smile and offered it to him. After awhile he had gotten done eating and went to go throw the box away. I got up as well and walked to the side of the car. I pulled out a cigarette while I leaned against the car watching as Grayson walked back towards me.
Grayson - " I wanna show you something."