Chapter Nine

You blink at him, slowly. You tilt your head to the side and ponder.
"I... yes," you say softly, and his eyyebrows shoot up. He reaches for you slowly, grabbing you gently by the waist and pulling you toward him. He puts a hand on your cheek and you close your eyes.
His lips find yours, softly at first, then gradually with more passion. Your arms creep around his neck as he deepens the kiss, sending jolts of electricity down your spine.
He pecked your lips lightly one more time before pulling away. You blush, a slow smile creeping across your face.
"That was certainly one heck of a kiss," you whisper.
"Well I am a god," Loki laughed smugly. You roll your eyes.
"And you ruined it," you laugh, softening your statement by kissing him on the cheek. You stand.
"Come on, we should head back. Lizzy's probably called me thirty thousand times."
"That's quite a few times," Loki said appreciatively.
"It's an exaggeration. Anyway, we should head back."
Loki nodded and you walked back to the car, hand in hand. You turned your phone back on and skimmed through the dozen or so messages Lizzy had sent you. Most of them were apologies and promises to be a better friend, but two stood out.
Where are you?
and
Thor's in my living room. Loki's not telling us something.

————
A/N: Hey guys! Told you I'd update daily. So here's today's.
Hope you enjoy it!
Peace love and Pixie dust ❤️