Tutoring day 1

My name is Katelyn  flowers I'm a total Greek but I dress like a popular girl just cause I was walking to Math class when the teacher  mrs.bates called me up to the front and said for extra extra credit he'll want  me to tutor a super hot bad boy named Brady he had blonde hair and it was super curly I said no but mrs.bates said I have to " ugh fine " I said I walked to where Brady was sitting and  Gave him my number and said my house or yours "mine" he said " "ok see u then "  I said I was dreading going over there he'll most likely wanna have sex but I've only had sex a couple of times  so I drove my car over there to see he was already home so I got out my car and walked up to the door Brady opened right away all of Sudan he  picked me up my legs  wrapped around his waste and he pushed me to the wall and started kissing my neck a little moan escaped my mouth " u looked really hot today " he whispered in my ear he kept kissing my neck and started to pull off my shirt " Brady stop! I'm just here to tutor not to be your little toy "  I said "    Katelyn u need to get out of your safety zone "
Katelyns  pov 

After I had told him to stop we walked up to his room and sat on the bed I opened   The book to page 30 I was about to say something when his hand started to glide  up my thigh it felt to good