His ex

Brady's pov
A week later me and Katelyn were walking to our usual make out spot (which was the janitors closet ) we walked in there and I immediately slammed her into the wall and picked her up her legs wrapped around me and and i started kissing her neck and pulling her shirt off " what are u doing we never take it this far " she said " come on we haven't had sex in a long time let me touch u " I said "omg fine but what if some one hears us " she said "who cares let them Hear " I said as I continued to pull off her shirt and she pulled off mine I stripped her of her cloths as she did me I went down and left kisses everywhere she was moaning sooo loud I held my hand over her mouth because I didn't want that many people to hear us " are u on birth control " I asked " " no u know how strict my parents are "

Katelyns pov
Brady put on a condom and fucked me hard "shit your tight " Brady said " well we haven't had sex in awhile so " I said as he fucked me faster this went in for 1o min since the rest of the seniors are at lunch we finished up and Brady finished getting ready before me and I told him to wait for me out side the closet while he's out there I need to find a way to tell him I'm pregnant !!

Brady's pov

After me baby and Katelyn finished up I waited outside for her as I waited this girl came up to me and kissed me and it was my ex !!!! "What the hell im in a relation ship lauryn " (lauryn is my ex) " I want u back " she said after I said that she said she'll be back and left Katelyn came out as we left school we went to the park and layed down "babe can we talk " Katelyn said

Katelyns pov

"Sure we can talk what's up " Brady said "so remember when " I was cut off by BOOM!!!! And everything went black