fifteen.

HAPPY TUESDAY! on to the story!

::

1 5

it's been a few weeks since i had my little rant in grayson's hospital room. i regret everything i said, i don't know what i was thinking.

i know, i kinda like grayson, looks wise of course because if i liked him for him, i would have my heart broken. i'm trying to not look at him or even think of him, it would be better for me anyway.

both of them had been discharged from the hospital last week, my mom and inhad gone over twice to give them small presents or just to chat and catch up.

i was sitting on my bed finishing another history assignment. i didn't mind though, i love history but i needed a break. i quickly jumped off the bed and ran downstairs to get something to eat.

i was home alone because abby was over at her friends, my mom and annie had gone to the mall to shop for annie's friend's birthday. alex had been living at my grandparents house for the past month, we visited him a few times but he really liked it there.

i quickly grabbed a small bag of chips and marched back to my room. i plopped down onto the bed and scrolled through my phone, i saw that Leeane girl was live so i decided to tune in, just for 5 minutes. i clicked on it and she was in grayson's house, there was another girl too, in the background.

she looked oddly familiar.

weird because i have only been here like 4 months or something.

leeane was sitting in grayson's lap and the other girl had her back towards the camera, sitting beside ethan, who also had his back towards the camera. seeing leeane in grayson's lap made me want to cry, but why would i cry over someone who wouldn't even come near me if i was dying. i shook him out of my thoughts and looked back to my phone.

"whats good guys?" leeane said to the camera, i heard Grayson laugh from beside her.

the girl turned around and my heart stopped.

alexis.

Sorry for the short chapter!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!! Longer chapters are coming soon. :)