Soccer Surprise!

A large round table is on the middle of the soccer field in Raimon Jr. High. Chairs are surrounding the table and foods are being serve by the managers. One by one, the soccer players arrived except for their captain, Endou Mamoru.

"Where do you think is he?" Kidou asked Gouenji,

"No idea. This is the third time this week that I arrived earlier than him." Gouenji answered,

They all settled in the chairs, sitting beside their friends to chat before they discuss the reason why they were here. They waited five to ten minutes before a running boy came.

"S-sorry if I'm late!!" He said panting,

"Just sit there, Endou. We need to hurry or we might get disqualified."

Endou sat in the last seat that was for him and the serious atmosphere appeared. Fog came out of nowhere and covered the whole surrounding, the noises that they heard before were now silence and their happy faces became a serious expression.

"Any suggestions?" Natsumi asked standing up from her seat,

"How about a horror house? November just passed you know, we could use the Christmas Horror theme."

"But us girls prefer things like making foods. A cafe sounds good."

"A gaming house! We could earn money there!"

"An entertainment show?"

"That's boring. We need something that will interest the guests."

"Kidou? Any plan?"

"Yep.. Since I heard all of your sides, well not everyone, I think I have a solution for that."

~•~

The day has finally come! The students are preparing the things that they need. The soccer players, however are still preparing the place since they occupied the whole soccer field.

"Is the maze ready?"

"Yep!"

"How about the tables and decorations?"

"Almost! Just two more tables and we're done!"

"The costumes?"

"The others are trying their costume, you're the only one who still didn't."

"Good. Rest for five minutes and we will just need to wait for the Prime Minister to open the ceremony."

The soccer players plus managers looked at their masterpiece and smiled. Some of them are already in their costumes while the rest are still changing. Shockingly, Endou was the first one to arrive to prepare the place.

"Let's lineup everyone. We need to go in the school grounds now." Natsumi said while checking her phone,

They lined up and started to walk towards the school grounds where the Prime Minister and the heads of the school are gathered. They were the first one to arrive and Touko talked to her dad.

After a couple of minutes, all of the students arrived and the Prime Minister started his speech. A round of applause was gave after giving the students the permission to start the festival. The soccer players gathered infront of their booth, waited for a couple of hours checking everything and went in their position as the guests lined up when a sign was put before the door.