5

"Where the fuck did you go Nicki? " Thomas said angrily.

"Why is that a problem? "

"Because I was looking for you the fuck you mean "

"No you was flirting with that stripper and looks like you fucked her too"

"Nicki -"

"Save it it dont matter to me you're not my bf anymore " I said then walk off to who knows where.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up by the area where the girls was counting money.  I wanted to introduce myself but it looks like they are really focused.  Without realizing I was with them counting money too.

"Why so counting me money to" a voice asked me.

"I'm sorry I was really paying attention sorry I was sorry" I said stunned but haven't turned around to see who it is.

"Its ok Nimi"

As I heard that name I turned around quickly to see Mr. Nowan. He was my teacher and Thomas and I'm assuming Carlos father.

"Mr.Nowan sir w-what are you doing here"

"I own here Nicki"

Wait this underground is where he  and Thomas disappeared to.  I wonder if he knows what happen to me.  And also the news about mother.  He was always like a second father to me.  And now he's back.

"Umm  Nicki you there " he asked while waving his hands in my face.

"Yeah sorry what did you say"

"I said did you get started on your training"

"Wait so you know what happen to me"

"Yes of course I was the one  who told Thomas to come get you.  "

"Oh" after said that I went silent just thinking about everything until I look up to see him staring intently at me.

His intense stare started to make me feel intimidated.

"So how you been Mr.  Nowan"

He stare at me for a few more seconds before he said

"You know can me Bruce Nicki"

I was going to saying something until I saw Thomas and Carlos heading this way.

Bruce saw where my attention was and turn his head to face them.

As soon as Carlos and Thomas reach over here they swung thief fist at thier father.

"Hey what are yo-" I got cut off when Bruce did some move and both Thomas and Carlos ended up on the floor.

"Carlos you punches are getting slow and Thomas you punches are getting weak y'all need to train harder " Bruce said to them.

I was so lost and Bruce saw how confused my face looked so he starts to explain to me.  

"This is how week greet each other when we haven't seen each other in a long time "

I wanted to say something but I decided against it.

"You want to get something to eat and leave these girls here Nicki"

I nodded and He led me to the kitchen where there was blood everywhere.