DAY 7: car troubles

Ryan & Angelo

Angelo's car had broken down. He wasn't too sure why. But he called his mechanic, Ryan, and he promised to get there quickly. So Angelo sat. And waited. It was just after 10 at night so it wasn't as if he had somewhere to be.

Angelo sat up as he heard a truck rumble up to him. He eagerly slipped outside and smiled when he saw Ryan. He was so happy to get some help.

"Thank you so, so much." Angelo was close to tears of joy. It was becoming a whole new level of dark and he was afraid to be alone. Ryan just nodded and rolled up his jumpsuit sleeves, he asked for Angelo to pop the hood of his car and he looked under the hood. He played with a couple things before he looked back at Angelo and sighed.

"I'm going to have to call a tow truck." Ryan admitted. It seemed like Angelo had run out of oil and now the engine was seized. Ryan couldn't do anything but go home at this point. He went back to his truck and hopped in the driver's seat. He looked out the window to see Angelo panicking.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked as he lowered the window. Angelo shook his head from side to side. He didn't want to be all by himself when it was so late. Angelo pulled his sweatshirt sleeves over his hands and came to the passenger side of Ryan's truck.

"I'm scared to be alone." Angelo whispered. He didn't have many friends and no one was free to pick him up. If they were then he'd have already been on the way home.

"Hop in. I'll bring you to my house to wait." Ryan told him. He slipped a worn Slipknot CD into the player and watched as Angelo smiled and sat down, bopping his head a little. Ryan couldn't help but snicker at how silly he was being.

The drive back to Ryans home was short and nice. They talked a bit and Angelo felt as if he could really trust Ryan. They both got out of the truck and Angelo followed Ryan inside as he unzipped his jumpsuit and tied the sleeves around his waist. This revealed a thin white undershirt that all of Ryan's tattoos could be seen through. Angelo gawked a bit at his body but forced himself to look away.

"Here, sit on the couch. I'm going to shower." Ryan told him, handing over a television remote and then a bag of freshly popped popcorn. He turned away from Angelo and whipped his shirt off over his head, his boots thumping on the floor. Angelo made himself comfortable in the meantime, sitting down and crossing his legs, finding a movie to watch as he snacked.

He was only sitting for a few moments before he felt a few claws in his foot. He screamed loudly and threw the popcorn into the air, pulling his legs to his chest.

"What's happening!?" Ryan came dashing out from the bathroom, his body soaking wet and naked. Most of the grease and grime was off him now, which made him far more attractive in Angelo's eyes.

"Something touched my foot." Angelo stammered. He tried not to stare at Ryan's body to much but it was hard, much like his cock now. Angelo kept his legs to his chest in an effort to hide his issue. It wasn't working too well considering his thigh gap exposed his groin.

"My cat?" Ryan pointed to the small ball of fur that now sat on the coffee table. Angelo nodded and laughed a bit at himself, begging to clean up the mess he made. Ryan giggled to himself as he went back to his shower, almost a bit disappointed that he didn't evoke a response from Angelo.

However, while Ryan was just barely touching himself, Angelo had his hand fully down his pants, trying to take care of himself. Ryan finished washing up and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist, deciding to just hold it over his front instead as he went to his room. The second he stepped out of the bathroom and his eyes caught on Angelo though, he dropped the covering.

"Can I help you with something?" Ryan asked, gaining his attention. Angelo just sat there like a deer in the headlights. After all, how are you supposed to respond to something of that nature?

"Let me rephrase that..." Ryan trailed off as he stepped forward. His slightly erect cock swung side to side and he knew Angelo was staring at him.

"I'd love to help you with that." Ryan rested a hand on the back of the couch as he leaned over Angelo, his other hand resting on the outside of his pants. Ryan forced Angelo to Palm himself harder, staring into his eyes to watch his every moan, cry, and near orgasmic moment.

Angelo pushed Ryan away and yanked his bottoms down and off, turning away from him and kneeling on the sofa. Ryan took this as an open invitation and stroked himself a bit before lining himself up and slowly pushing into Angelo's hole.

"Please, please fuck me," Angelo begged, falling forward a bit as Ryan fully slammed into him. They were both breathing heavy and groaning and close to tears with how good everything felt. Angelo's favorite part was most definitely the tight grip Ryan had on his hips. It was strong enough to create bruises and to Angelo, that would be an awfully pleasant reminded of the night. And to Ryan, the way Angelo's back arched and he clenched around him could never be beaten.

Angelo came first with no surprise to either of them. His spasming and contracting was what set Ryan off too. Angelo not only melted from the way an ass-full of seed felt but the way Ryan kissed down his backside and lapped up and bit that dribbled out of him.

"How about you stay the night?" Ryan offered, helping Angelo out of his sweater before carrying him to bed. They snuggled under the covers, Ryan flat on his back with Angelo's head on his chest and their legs tangled together as they slowly dozed off, a result of the long days they both had.