My ideals

Okay? Why do I have to do this Aaron? Why?! Why?! And why do you never reply to the dares you give me?! What is the point in your Wattpad?

1) Ideal lover
My ideal lover would be someone non-forceful and respecting of the pace I take when in a relationship. It would be someone who will listen to me and just talk to me. Not be afraid to tell me anything and someone I can see as not just a boyfriend or girlfriend but someone who I see as a friend too.

2) Ideal big sister
I'm not fussy with siblings but as a sister I would prefer someone I could trust and again who would trust me. Also my ideal sister would trust me as I do her and give me reason to trust her.

3) Ideal big brother
shylocke23
My brother who means the most to me and is like my best friend. He means a lot to me so if you even think of hurting him or even looking at him wrong I will scrape all of your skin off with a safety pin.

4) Ideal bestie
Someone who isn't possessive but kind and sweet. Someone who doesn't Favourite me over anyone else because they think it will make me like them more. Be there and give at least the slightest damn and I will help you and be there whenever you need me.

5) Ideal little sister
I am looking for a little sister on Wattpad so the place is open for a little sister. All I'm looking for is someone who will trust me enough to tell me when something is wrong.

Joyeux noël kittens
Kat Xoxo 😽🎄