Part..#3

Part 3:

Sanskar was busy in his laptop... "Ding dong" calling bell disturbs his work... he sighs and stand...

"Papa Wait will open door" Iniya runs before him hoping his shonu ma returned home...

Sans: princesses slow… he shouts walking towards door…

Inu opened the door as soon her face fell, its not her shonu ma but she twinkled at the man who is standing at door steps with a file…

Inu: Namaste uncle... whom u want... she chirped..
Man(smiled): Namaste beta... I want to meet Mr.Maheswari…

Inu: arre uncle tell their name… Which maheswari u want… you know (she counts using her lil fingers) 1…2…3… 4… 5.. haan 5 Mr.Maheshwari are here… one is my dadu Durgaprasad  Maheswari… u know everyone is afraid of him even my papa angry bird Maheswari and Papu Dude Maheswari…but my dadu is afraid of me (she lifts her imaginary collar)... I do tell you secret (she looks here and there) my dadu na,  his head is blad like play ground even we can play … he he he… 

she chuckles that man felt dizzy with her non-stop fm but our Inu isn't ready to leave him...

Inu: second one is my papa Sanskar Maheshwari… he is an angry bad...

Sanskar rolled his eyes in disbelief… “just like her mom, no no morethan her” he thoughts and sighs remembering the incident of sanskar first gift to swara " how she made the courier man to run with her non-stop chatter like Inu and how she get scared of that little puppy" he nods his head...

Sans: Iniyaa beta… sanskar interrupt her… she grinned widely looking at sanskar…

Inu: papa see na... this uncle want to meet Mr.Maheswari but isn't saying which Maheswari he want... she pouts complaining the man...

Sanskar: papa here na.. I do ask him okay... he ruffled her hair...
Inu: okay... she smiled brightly...

Sans (to the man) : Sorry she is bit talkative... please you come inside...
Man: it's okay sir, I have to go... here Mrs.Maheswari medical report, doc asked to give you... he handover a file to him...

Inu: Mrs.Maheswari... Uff uncle why aren't u telling their name (she palmed her face)... like Mr.Maheswari...

"Inu" sanskar stops her before she continue further...

Sanskar: Thank you... he smiled at a man..  man nods and left from there... Inu was making faces that her papa doesn't allowed her to talk...

Sans: he came to meet ur Papa angry bird Maheswari and he gave ur shonu ma Maheswari report... now happy...

Inu: I'm missing shonu ma... she pouts sadly...

"Ohho its lookalike someone missing me" swara enters MM, smilingly...

Inu:Shonu ma... Inu becomes happy...before sanskar warn, she run and hoped into swara arms andSwara twirls lifting her...

Sanskar (murmurs):What she is doing..? Idiot... dont she knw she is pregnant... Sanskar bcm angry as she is pregnant  but twirling like a kid without caring ... unaware of sanskar glare both mom and daughter giggles pulling their nose...

Sans: Inu... sanskar stern voice make them turn towards him...

"Angry bird..huh.." both murmurs pouting and turns their head aside making him adore their antics forgetting his angry...

Inu: Shonu ma,  leave him😏... you knw Inu missed you soooooo much... Ini extends her arms showing her mom how much she missed her... Sanskar mouth hung opened, everyone is afraid of him but his daughter... he rolled his eye...