Part Two

"So. Gorgeous. Tell something about you" Damian said curious
"I. Like to design my outfits" I tell him.
"And what about you brownie?" I ask as we started on our work. Miss allowed us to talk while we work.

"I'm in to photography" He said as he looked at the algebra question with difficulty.

"How do you do this?" He asked, I roll my eyes and started to help him out with his maths. He leaned in close, a little to close for my likings but I still helped him out. He watched closely as I explained it all.

"You're very pretty" He simply said with a goofy grin. I rolled my eyes as I sat back and looked at him with a small smile.

"No she's not" Chloe sneered from our right. Damian looked a Chloe and he seemed so offended that she just said that.

"Heh. What on Earth would make you say that" Damian said his voice was deep and dark and downright scary. I didn't like it but it did shut Chloe up.

"If she talks to like that again, if anyone hurts you one way or another, you tell me and I'll deal with it" He whispers in my ear, his voice was like it was when we first met, a blush discovered it's way onto my face. I could see the smirk on his face, he seemed so pleased with himself.

All I did was nod. This was going to be interesting.