chapter 8: snow and feelings? pt. 1

i woke up and looked out the window.

the ground was covered with a white blanket of snow?

yes!!

i got out of bed and ran downstairs.

"mark!" i yell only to see jacob. "can you not yell? it's 7 in the morning and it's way too early for you to be yelling" he says as he eats his waffles.

"is mark here?" i ask him, "no he left to visit his family for Christmas" jacob said.

great. so i'm stuck with this asshole.

i walk up to him, "where's my food?" i ask him. "i don't know make it yourself" i frown.

i get out some eggs and jacob walks over to me, "i saved some for you" he hands me a plate with bacon and eggs. i smile and look at him.

"well are you gonna keep on staring at me like a creep or eat your food because i'm still hungry" he smirks. i laugh and sit down.

i eat my food while jacob goes over to the living room and starts playing the xbox.

"no what the fuck!" jacob yells.

by this time i was sitting down looking out the window.

he pauses the game and it gets quiet.

i see jacob sit beside me, "you want to go outside?" he asks. i look at him "yes!" i jump up like a little girl.

"okay come on" he hands me a jacket and we head out.

i was making a snowman when i felt something cold hit my face.

"ahhh" i yell, and all i hear is jacob laugh.

"you think that's funny, huh?" i ask him, "very" he holds his stomach.

i smirk and grab a snowball and throw it at him.

it hits his chest, "oh it's on" he grabs a bunch of snowballs and throws them at me.

i yell and run away from him as he tries to catch me.

"jacob no stop!" i laugh as he pulls me by the waist.

"boo." he says as he stares into my eyes.

memories start coming back to me the night he kidnapped me.

FLASHBACK

i start to get scared and my heartbeat was beating out of my chest, i could hear it in my ears.

the car stops and a wave of grief came over me. i sighed and turned around.

"boo" i see the boy that was in the car. he grabbed a black cloth and put it over my nose.

END OF FLASHBACK

i stood there admiring his beauty.

why didn't i escape, you ask?

something told me to stay.

i wanted to stay.

"you're so beautiful bella" he whispers.

i wanted to stay, with jacob sartorius.

________
updating today again so stay tuned ;)

instagram: @ jacobsessed.memes