Chapter 1

Jim groaned as he stumbled downstairs. "Long night?" Barbara asked, pouring her exhausted son a bowl of cereal. "You have no idea." Jim said. "Well, it's Saturday!" Barbara said cheerfully. "No school!" Jim laughed. "Mom, it's summer break." "I know, I thought maybe you could get a job at the local bakery. They need a new worker over there." "Mom, I'm busy enough doing Trollhunter stuff, I wouldn't have the time to,..." "Jim, you need a job. How do you expect to support yourself for the rest of your life?" "Fine." Jim groaned. "I'll head over there on the way to Trollmarket." He grabbed his bag and went for the garage. "And Jim!" Barbara called. Jim turned around. "Go by the barber too!" 

Percy Jackson was having a rough start to his morning. He got home at 2 in the morning from  his shift at the station, his son, Paul, woke up 3 times and his poor, exhausted wife Annabeth told him that ANOTHER child was on the way. "We should get back together." Annabeth said as she poured her husband his coffee. "It'd been nice to see the Graces and Zhangs again," Percy said, downing the coffee. "Not them," Annabeth said. "Well, them too, but you know what I mean." Percy froze. "Annabeth,..." "They're older now." Annabeth urged. "We could all be a family again, keep the kids safe, as a family." Percy sighed and stood up. "Annie, I'm all for being a family again, but to come up to them and break it to them. It'd do more harm than good." Annabeth smiled. "I think all those quests put too much grey in your hair. But you can't deny that we need to do it at some point. I'll call Rachel." She reached up to try to flatten her husband's greying hair. "And you need a haircut." 

Legacy of the GodsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara