Chapter 2

Jim held the application in his hand as he raced down the street and down to the entrance to Trollmarket and into the Hero's Forge. "Master Jim!" Blinky called out cheerfully. "Jimbo!" Toby called. "Hey Tobes." Jim said. "You forgot something." Toby said, tapping his foot. "Forgot what?" Jim asked. "Crap, I have to go to the barbers!" "You do need a haircut." Claire teased, poking the ends of his hair. "Uh no, Jimbo does not need a haircut, what he needed to do was get tacos." "Sorry, I was caught up getting an application for..." 

"Trollhunter!" Vendel called. Jim turned. "Come with me."

"What do you know about your grandfather?" Vendel asked as they walked up Vendel's place. "My grandfather?" Jim asked. "Your paternal grandfather." Vendel urged. "Nothing much." Jim said, walking next to Vendel. "Looked exactly like my dad though." "Indeed he does." Vendel said. "Wait, you knew my grandfather?" "Know, I believe is the correct word Trollhunter. And he and your parents await you inside." Jim looked Vendel suspiciously. Vendel gestured to the door. The second that the door was opened, a figure raced towards him and threw their arms around him. Jim looked at the figure. It was female with blonde hair and was slightly taller than himself. A moment later, a man joined the mix who looked EXACTLY like him, only his eyes were somewhat greener. "My son." The woman sobbed. "My handsome boy." "Who still hasn't gone to the barber." A familiar voice chimed in. "Mom!" Jim cried, breaking free from the couple's grasp and running into her arms. His mom smiled and looked behind him. "Annabeth." She said kindly, opening her arms and the two women embraced. "Thank you for taking care of our son, Rachel." The man said, smiling at her and resting a hand on 'Annabeth's' shoulder. "Wait!" Jim yelled. "I'm way too confused." "Maybe, I can help." A new voice said. Jim turned around and frowned. "You." He snarled. "I know what's going through your head James." He said. "And I can't blame you for it. But if I must say anything, it's my son's fault. Your true father." 

Jim fainted. 

Legacy of the Godsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें