the Hidden Secret of the Konoha

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, puffs on his pipe, as he gazes out the window, looking down to the streets of the Konoha, deep in thought. Kakashi Hatake, enters the Hokage's office quietly, holding a top secret file tightly, walking up to the desk of the Third Hokage. "Have you fully thought over our discussion?"

"Yes." Kakashi replied, "But I do have to ask, why she was kept hidden for so long, her file didn't have much information on what happened with her, when she went missing, or even how she went missing, or how she ended up in his hands." setting the file on the desk, Kakashi crosses his arms.

"You saw who her parents were on the document? Coming from two different clans like that, especially during the war, we had to keep her secret, since their clans didn't approve of mixing Kekkei Genkai's back then. I just wish we could of kept her safe, as soon as she was born, with her parents gone and neither of the clan wanting the responsibility of the blood mix. . . her being raised by that rouge for so many years... I just want to show her, she's welcomed as one of our own, like she should of been in the first place." Hiruzen took a deep breath, "You do understand by taking on another student, would be adding some stress on certain missions." the Third Hokage turned to face Kakashi. "But with her, Kekkei Genkai trait, you're the only Jonin that would be able to train her with her skills." the Hokage paused, "Your team just finished up the mission from the Hidden Mist, haven't they? Are they going to be trying on the Chunin exam then?" With arms still crossed, Kakashi nodded. "So then, you have a week to train her in with your team. Hopefully you can report back to me before the exam and let me know what skills you have found from her." Hokage stated taking at deep drag of his pipe, "Just keep in mind where she came from and who raised her."

"Hiruzen," Kakashi nodded, "Have her meet the team at the 1st river training grounds, in an hour." Kakashi walked out of the office, and went to track down his team. The Hokage sat down, still puffing on this pipe, We need her to stay a secret from them, they can't know she's here, Kakashi, I have faith in you, don't let her fall into the wrong hands again. The Hokage puffed on his pipe, closing his eyes in thought.

 The Hokage puffed on his pipe, closing his eyes in thought

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke wait patiently for Kakashi. "UGH! Why is, Kakashi sensei, always late!?" Naruto exclaim, "Why didn't he just tell us the news, instead of making us come here?!"

"He said it was really important, and we needed to train for the exams." Sakura said, "Besides aren't you glad we're getting some training in before the Chunin exams, Naruto?"

"Yeah, but..." Naruto sighed laying his hands on the back of his head, "Why couldn't he just tell us the news first? I mean if Kakashi sensei, says its that important, why not tell us right away, you know?"

"I'm sure he has a reason behind it." Sakura defended Kakashi, looking pass Naruto, Sakura sees Kakashi and a young girl, with fair skin and blackish blue hair, dressed in a black shirt and white shorts, "Huh, who's that?"

"Hmm? What is it Sakura?" Naruto asks puzzled, looking back with her. Sasuke sternly looks over to Kakashi as well.

"Yo!" Kakashi smiled greeting the team.

"Why do you have some random person here with us?! I thought you had important news just for our team!?" Naruto yelled pointing at the girl. The girl stayed quiet, studying the three of them.

"Well if you let me explain what's happening, you'll know why, this young lady is here." Kakashi sighed, "So, as I said I have important news," Naruto crosses his arms in disappointment, "We've been the team selected to have another, genin member."

"WHAT?!" Naruto and Sakura questioned, confused with what they were just told. Sasuke looked semi surprised, but stayed quiet.

"But, sensei, doesn't having four team members make us weaker to enemies? And harder for us to do missions? I mean, it doesn't fully make since." Sakura asked.

"Well, it could, and it could not, but the Hokage himself, asked for our team specifically to take on another team member. She may benefit the team, in a few ways." Kakashi said as he pulled out make out paradise, opening it up. "I suppose, you should introduce yourselves." Kakashi stated, as he started reading his book.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto smiled.

"Please to meet you, I'm Sakura Haruno." Sakura gleamed, tucking her long, pink hair behind her ear.

"My name, is Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke told the girl, crossing his arms. The unknown girls eyes got wide.

"Uchiha?" The girl muttered starting to think, she swallowed sharply. Kakashi stared at the girl, putting his book back into his pocket. He cleared his throat, getting the girls attention.

"Something wrong?" Naruto asked.

"Hm?" The girl looked at the team, "No. Michiko is my name."

"You don't got a last name?" Sakura raised her brow.

"That's all you need to know." Michiko growled, "Besides if I told you all, I'd probably have to kill you." Michiko grinned. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, gave Michiko a concerned look, Kakashi sighed.

"Alright, Michiko, stop messing with your team mates." Kakashi placed his hand on one of her shoulders. "Now, we need to show, Michiko, how team 7 works. I'm giving you guys a small exercise, not only test you as a four man squad, but to see how well everyone can work together with a new member."

"We're not doing the bell thing again are we!?" Naruto cried.

"No, not exactly" Kakashi snickered, making four shadow clones of himself, "If you guys can destroy all my clones, and find the true me, I'll take you all out of a treat. And I won't go so easy." The new team 7 prepared to fight.

To be continued. . . .