Prologue

Austin's POV

It was like any friday night. Such friday nights as it usually is at this club anyway. Some guys played billiard in a corner, some veterans sat at the bar and discussed how the club was better during their time, the usual guys trying to catch some delicious curvy women in leather and then there was that table.

The table that only the highest in rank were sitting at. Why was Austin sitting there? He might be young and seemingly inexperienced, but he was the leader of Grim Reapers. The gang that the city fearded and the gang that the police saw between the fingers.

He laughed when he heard how somebody talked about someone else's girlfriend and soon they could smell the fight in the air.

"One ... two .... three ..." Mumbled his right hand, Max, and, as expected, a billiard line-up was broken and the fight was on. There were three things that were holy in this club. Motorcycles, brotherhood and partners to members. Go and insult some of them and you're badly out.

Austin laughed, whipped his cigg, drank up the tequilan and leaned back to observe the spectacle that appeared before him.
"Shouldn't you break it up before Peter behind the bar resign for the third time?" Asked Max, but Austin just shrugged his shoulders. He should really do it but it was too interesting to break up.

Then the billiard balls began to fly and bottles fought against the heads. Austin hurried quickly when a beer bottle came flying and crashed straight into the wall behind him. Okay, now it should be enough! He was just about to cancel the fight - which had turn out into several fights - when the door flew open and a young woman entered. It would not have been anything special if it hadn't been for her appearance. Her wedding dress was torn and bloody, and her body was bruised. In a moment the silence over the bar fell and everyone looked at the women...

//Anna-Lotta

****

First post. I hope you will like this story, where we will follow Marion Wendell and Austin Haynes, through their love to each other in a criminal world.
Don't forget to like, follow and comment after you have read. Please tell us what you think after reading, it always helps us make this story a bit better.

****

Here are some facts about the two main characters.

Austin Haynes - Colin O'donoghue

Austin Haynes, 25 years old, is what can be called a 'bad boy', all girls want him and all parents hate him

Austin Haynes, 25 years old, is what can be called a 'bad boy', all girls want him and all parents hate him. He is the leader of the motorcycle gang Grim Reapers. The gang everyone is fearing and the gang that have the police around their little finger. The gang has been there for a long time and the police have simply given up their attempts to control them.

Austin took on responsibility as leader of the wild Grim Reapers at a very young age. When he was 21 years old, his father was shot dead by a rivalry gang from Dallas, because his father at that time had been the leader, the responsibility fell on Austin's shoulders. By that time, he had been anything but ready, but with the help of his right hand Max, he had managed to restrain the men and deserve their respect.
His mother was allowed to stay home, in Colorado, like a housewife and take care of him as well as his 3 little brothers. Despite his bad boy attitude, he is still a mum's boy in the heart.

Marion Wendell - Lea Michele

Marion, a 23 year old woman born and raised in England with her mother and her two younger brothers

Marion, a 23 year old woman born and raised in England with her mother and her two younger brothers. She had never meet her father because he was just a summer flirt that her mother met when she was in Scotland. Shortly after she had returned home to England after the summer had ended, she found out that she was pregnant. Even if her mother was standing there by herself and being pregnant, it was no hard choice for her. She immediately knew she wanted to keep the baby.

Marion has lived almost all her life in Liverpool. But when she was 20, she met a man she soon fell in love with. The only problem was that he was from the United States, but just a few months later she decided to move with him to the United States.