Serious talk for a moment *please read*

So when I first set out on Wattpad I wasent intending on writing anything and mainly just going to read.

I started reading all of these Instagram stories and though it would be pretty cool
To make my own. So I did.

Never in a million years did I imagine to get 10k reads I did even think I was going to get 1.

I then realised after 1k reads that maybe I could keep this going till like 100 chapters almost 80 chapters on and I don't think I'm ready to give up at 100 chapters.

I couldn't thank you guys enough.

Your guys comments, votes and constant support has what has made my journey memorable and what I think I will take on for most of my life. Knowing their is people out there who are willing to take time out of their busy day to read something you have written. 

The fact you guys sit and vote on the chapters I create and comment feedback on them is mesmerising to me.

I go through this each day and sometimes just read your comments or your dms purely because hey make my day a whole lot better.

I know I may not be the best at writing but I sure know that I must be doing something right to gain 10k reads in almost 2 months.

Again thank you for everything and I hope to continue this book until you guys want me to stop.

I love you all so much.

All the love. E.