Chapter 2

After that incident with that girl I never wanted to date and if I did I wasnt gonna lie to them, but the most important thing I said was I would never be like her and i ended becoming her. I shattered a girls heart and she even wrote a book about me and you can see it at loverofbooks08, Its titled Heartbreak. Just listen to the things i say in this book and your relationships could go alot smoother than how my brief time with her was. Even though I lied about loving her my time with her was still amazing, My feelings honestly were on a swing day by day with her but a part of me said she is me in everyway possible, in a way I did love her but not in a relationship area. I will never forgive myself for the amount of emotional pain I caused her and she shouldn't have to forgive me for what I did.  But if she ever see's this i just hope she knows I really do love her and care for her I just want to be her friend.

Its almost nearly been a year now since the thing with the one girl happened which was back nearing march or april. People are still mad at me and say I completely broke her but she was broken way before I came along and I tried to tape all the peices back to make her feel whole again but people just want you to be sensitive so they can just control you for their bidding.