STAhp being PUNK ROCK

Gerard's POV

''HOLD THE FUCK UP.'' I said with much sass, Beyonce literally stepped off her pedestal.

''Whatchu talkin bout boy yo was the one who put us in here.'' Mike said with (ALMOST. ALMOST.) as much sass as moi.

''You accusing me of kidnapping you don't know nothing bout me boo, you don't kno noting!!!!'' I said all loud and ghetto. I even did the hand gestures. Mike couldn't respond. I smirked and I went up to Vic when out of nowhere Jack yelled out ''DON'T TALK TO THAT FOOL!'' 

Everyone nodded and the Mexican sweetheart started crying. ''F U GUYS IM TOO PUNK ROCK FOR YA'LL ANYWAY!'' Jack got up all up in his face ''Bitch you aint even PUNK POP!'' 

''oooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh''

Then out of nowhere Kellin & DA CRU OF DA BURRITO BOYZZ (Jaime, Tony and Mike, Vic's younger BUT wwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy taller brother.) ''Vic-dar!'' Kellin pulled up his suspenders ''Who waz messing with my Vic-dar?'' Vic pointed at them and then Jack stood up. ''I did you punk ass bitch, whatchu goin do boi!'' 

''DCODBB  formation 2''

Mike and Tony walked up, they looked tough ith their tattoos and shit.

''You're going down!'' Mike yelled.

''YEAH!'' Tony yelled.

''You lay off and I'll buy you Taco Bell.'' Jack said all sketchy and junk. 

''Done.'' 

But Tony wasn't buying it.

''If you lay of, you fine gentleman I will buy you a sea turtle.'' 

''Baby oor nah.''

''Baby.''

''Deal.''

I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS JUNIOR DRUG CARTEL CRAP. I AINT HAVING THIS.

''Silence, PEASENTS WE ARE ON A MISSION IN WHICH YO MOFOS WILL EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGH NOW!''

That got must've got their attention cuz they startred talkin like

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I raised my hand and every shut up. 

''Mike speak.'' I commanded. Mike stopped taking selfies and started talking.

''Someone kidnapped Frank then someone kidnapped us and we each woke up in a black sack.''

Kidnap?

Sacks?

Someone?

It was all coming together.

I used my super powers to transport in my room (after locking them up in my Bugatti)

OFF TOO LAY LAY'S HOUSE.

~

cLIFFHAngeriSh ending. oooh what did Oli do.

-----XoXoXo Murkylo