• T H I R T E E N •

> Kim So Hee <

It's been almost two months and Tae oppa still hasn't found me. You rape me three times and now I have your child in my stomach. Ji Hee loves being near the baby. Why didn't I kill myself when I had the time. " Mommy, are you ok?" She asked as I just smiled and nod. You didn't know I have your child because you'll make harder for me to leave. It was time to sleep and you still didn't come home. I told Ji Hee to lock the door and go to sleep, as I went to my bedroom I locked the door.

I laid down and touched my stomach it's only been a few weeks and I'm feeling weak and fragile. I heard the door open from downstairs as I heard your footsteps. You stopped at my door and try to open it, you kept trying to open it until you stopped. I heard keys as I pretended to sleep. You came in and I felt your warm hands on my cold skin. Your hands went down to my stomach as you stopped. "Are you sleeping with mommy too?" You asked as I felt my heart drop. How did you know? Are you watching me?

"Don't worry, mommy thinks I don't know but it's obvious." You put your head on my stomach as I look at you. I felt my heart skip a beat. What is this feeling again? As you lift your head up, you looked at me and smiled as I just sat up. "What are you doing?" I asked as I got away from you. "I'm just talking to our baby." You said as you try to touch my stomach but I moved away and you just clutch your hand. "I said I'm sorry for what I did, So Hee. Why can't you just forget about it?" You said in slight annoyance.

"You think a simple sorry is going to fix shit! No Jungkook, it doesn't! You fucking raped me and you think everything is ok! This is not the Jungkook I use to know!" I yelled as you stood up and yelled back. "You made me like this, You think I wanted to be like this. You drive me fucking crazy." You started get closer as you grab my throat and tighten your grip. "Why can't you fucking understand. That you are my medicine to my obsession." I try to push you off but you push me against a wall as you tighten more your gripped.

"I don't mean to hurt you, it's just out of my control." You smile as I struggle to breathe. Everything goes about to black as you let go. I fall to the floor and catch my breathe as I look at you and you looked sad. "I'm sorry, So Hee, are you ok?" You bend down and try to help me but slapped you hand away and got up and went to Ji Hee's room.

> Jungkook <

I went to my room as I remembered what you did, what you said and how you looked. I started throwing things around my room. One of the maids came and I started choking them as they couldn't breathe. "Yah, let her go!" You yelled as I looked at you and let the maid go. The maid ran behind you and hide. "Get away from my wife!" I yelled at the maid as I made way to her, you stood in front of her.

"You are not allowed to touch any other maid." You said but I tired to grab her as I felt you put my hand on your stomach, I looked at you as you was shaking. "Y-you may go." You told the maid as she left and you let go of my hand and started walking away but I hugged you from behind. You started to shake again as your breathing quicken. "It's ok So Hee, it's all just a dream." I said as you started to relax.

"Don't worry everything is going to change soon." I said as you fainted.

><><><><><><><><>><><><><><<<><><