16

"Bye,grandma!I'll see you in 3 weeks." I hug my grandma for the last time because after she go home,there will be no me.Maybe I'm in college or something.There is Jonah standing next to me hugging my grandma.

She get in the car and I wave at her.A tears fall down on my cheek.Jonah see me in tears.He wipes my tears with his thumb.

Talking about him.I don't know what are we actually.We made out like a couple times since we like each other.He sneaked in my room last night and we made out like 20 minutes.I never ask him about us.I don't want to be his friend with benefits.

"Hey,Maddy.Are you okay?" I snap from my thoughts.

"I'm fine.I'm just tired." I get inside the house and sit on the couch.Jonah sit next to me and play his phone.I watch some tv shows.

"I'm going to meet my bandmates tomorrow.Do you want to go with me?" I look up at him.

"I would love to." I say.

"And we're going to stay at our house.Is that okay to you?" I nod my head.He grab my laptop and book the tickets.I put my head onto his shoulders and I fall asleep.

"Maddy.Maddy." Jonah waking me up by shaking my shoulders.

"Yeah?" My eyes slowly open.

"Get up and packing your clothes.We're leaving tonight." I get up and go to my room.I packing some clothes into my luggage bag.Then,I change to white hoodies and black jeans.I grab my essential things like phone,wallet,passport and earphone.I walk out my room.

I see nobody in my house so I lock the front door.I get in the car and wait for Jonah.While I wait for Jonah,I open twitter and scroll through twitter feed for a few minutes.I hear someone knocking my window and see Jonah wearing blue adidas hoodies and black jeans.He put his luggage in the boot.He knocking my window again.

"I'm going to drive us there." I nod my head.We're on our way to the airport

We have arrive at the airport and we grab our luggage.We check in our bag something like that and we got our tickets.

We're in the plane.I'm sitting next to window and Jonah sit in the middle.

I listening to Ed Sheeran's songs.I see Jonah recording me when I'm singing to Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"Hey guys,I'm going back to Why Don't We's house with this girl.She's my new friend." When he points the camera at me,I stop singing and hide my face by put my hand on my face.

"Stop being cute,Madison." He say and stop recording me.He post it on instagram story.

"I thought you said that you're not gonna expose me." I say and he look at me.

"I'm sure that the fans don't see your face at all." He say and he squeeze my both cheek.

"Really?Both my cheek." I say.

"Shhh,the plane about to take off." Jonah put his one finger on my lip.I roll my eyes.

I can't sleep in the plane.Jonah can sleep tho.I bet he's tired af.I see his mouth wide open.I grab my phone and record a video of me pretends to be him.I tag him on the story and post it on instagram.I can't stop laughing.

I look at my phone battery and see it's 20% left so grab my charger and charge my phone.My eyelids starts to feel heavy.I fall asleep on Jonah's shoulder.

A/N

just basic chapter because im lazy to write but when i saw my fanfic have 500 views. im getting hyped so thank you guys so much for 500 views.

please don't be ghost readers. go and vote my fanfic.

ILYSM

words count : 625