Smut

Camila POV

"HOLY FUCK LAUREN!" I moan as she eats me out. "SHIT"

"Shut up Camz! I don't want you to say another word until we are done." Lauren orders.

"Okay..." I force out at Lauren licks from my folds to my clit all in one stroke. My eyes roll in my head as I bite my lip hoping I don't accidentally say something.

"Damn! You're sexy." Lauren says sending vibrations through me. She sticks her tongue out and probes it into my pussy. I moan quietly and back my hips up. Lauren continues that until she sees that I am close. She looks up at me and smirks. "Do you want to cum baby girl?" Lauren asks as she licks her lips.

I nod and bite my bottom lip. She stickers a finger in her mouth and slurps on it pulling it out of her mouth with a pop.

She goes back down on me and flicks her tongue over my clit. I moan loud and she gets mad.

"Camz! I SAID STAY QUITE!" Lauren says as she kisses my pussy and sits up. "I guess you'll have to pay the consequences for your actions." Lauren said as she licks my pussy one more time before getting up and walking over to the dresser.

I'm turned on as she pulls out handcuffs and the long double sided dildo.

"I told you not to say anything. You didn't listen to me so now you have to pay for it babe." Lauren points out as she grabs my arms and chains them to the headboard.

I moan as Lauren's naked body sits on my stomach. She finishes with the cuffs and then climbs off getting the dildo. She walks over and places it right on my pussy rubbing up against it before plunging into me unexpectedly. "FUCK!" I scream as she pushes and pulls on it." FUCK ME DADDY!" I yell as I close my eyes in pure pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so hot Camz!" Lauren says as she notices I'm coming close to my climax. "Don't finish without me babe." Lauren says and I hear a moan coming from Lauren's mouth. I open my eyes and see her riding the dildo too.

"Fuck fuck fuuckkk..." I say as I see Lauren bouncing up and down. Every time she goes down, her pussy brushes against mine. "L-Laur! I'M ABOUT TO CUUMM!" I yell as my body jerks forward.

"SHIT CAMZ! FUCKK!" Lauren screams and moans as she cums too. She catches her breath for a moment before pulling the dildo out of both of us and releasing my arms and tossing the dildo and handcuffs behind her in the room. She crawls up on the bed and lays down next to me. I instantly cuddle up to her side. She throws her arm around me and grabs my ass. I love this woman so much.

A/N

If I write a smut scene again(I deffs will b not soon) then I give Camila a chance to be top.
Sorry if you think this smut is boring.