Chapter 3

"Whats their problem?" Mika muttered as he observe the lavender haired girl who simply avoids his brother by moving around and helping everyone while Yuu, was either observing her or tring to talked to her but fails.

"Suspicious isnt it Mika kun" a voice suddenly said.

"Whoa!" He was surprise that Yoichi together with Mitsuba was on his side. Observing those two also.

"Whoa, so even a vampire will be surprised. Thats new" Mitsuba said

"Hello,Mika kun" Yoichi greeted him. "As expected to Yuu kuns brother, you really notice everything"

Mika scoffed. Trying to hid his embarassment. "Its because your captain is acting weird, helping everyone without a particular agenda... Its really suspicious" he said.

Mitsuba agreed. "Yeah, did Yuu do something to her? Did they fight?" She asked

"The hell I know" Mika said. "If I know then I wouldnt be here thinking and observing"

"Tse..." Mitsuba said. Mika just ignored her.

"Hey," Mika said to Mitsuba.

"Hm?" She said. And gave him a side glance.

"Say, what kind of family does Shinoa have?" He asked, still following Shinias movements. "I know that her family had a strong and harsh reputation but I want to know the opinion if the people who were close to her." He glance at her. "You two grow up together,right?"

"Asking that to me suddenly..." Mitsuba said."Hmmm... You could say the we grow up in a noble family but we are not that close." She continued. " but all I know is that, Shinoa, from the very beginning... Was like that ... Dont have any interest on anything. She was just on the side... Smiling, observing or what"

"Was she like that from the very beginning??" Yoichi asked.

"Yeah, scary isnt it?" Mitsuba said. "As this world slowly deteriorating, people change... But she still... Ever since i met her until now..ahhh, maybe not.." Mitsuba said.

"Hmmm?" Mika looked at her.

"Something on her change... Ever since shes with everyone... Ever since she met Yuu" Mitsuba muttered.

"Shinoa san likes Yuu kun...I think" Yoichi commented looking at the two people avoiding and observing each other. "And I think Yuu kun also... Though I had a feeling they havent realized it yet" and he sighed.

"Yuu chan is aware... That he sees your captain in a different level..." Mika said.

"Eh??? Yuu was aware of his own feelings?" Mitsuba asked, surprised.

"Yes, even though Yuu chan was like that, he can still manage to notice" Mika said. "I just dont know about Hiiragi"

"Shinoa is an expert in hiding here emotions, thats why its no surprised if you dont know whats she thinking..." Mitsuba said. "Even us,her team, didnt know what she thinking"

After that, the three were silently observing the two until Yuu approached them, he leaned on the wall beside Mika.

"So, have you talked to her?" Mika asked.

Yuu looked at him dejectedly and sighed again. "No... She's literally and obviously avoiding me," Yuu ans.

"You did something to her, no?" Mitsuba asked. Looking suspiciously at Yuu. "Shinoa wont avoid you for no reason unless you did something to her"

Yuu looked at mitsuba and looked at Shinoa who was busy teasing Mito san now. "She... Misunderstood what I said to her on the other day..
" he said and told the whole story.