Kicks parents find out

Kick yawned softly as he woke up. he and Gunther had a long night last night. they'd come home from Britain doing a two week stunt trip and both were exhausted, but Kicks parents were coming over today. he looked at Gunther, who was still asleep, and smiled. he got up and headed for he bathroom, ready to shower. he wore normal clothes around the house when it was just him and Gunther, he didn't even wear his helmet. he showered quickly, then got dressed in some normal clothes, pulling his helmet on. he went over and layd beside Gunther, watching him. he reached over and shook him after a bit. Gunther yawned softly waking up.

"Kick?" Gunther ask.

"hi. go shower okay? my parents will be here soon." Kick said.

"you showered already?" Gunther ask softly. Kick nodded. Gunther nodded and got up, showering. he came back in a pair of boxers and layd back down beside Kick again, pulling him close. "are you wearing shorts?" Gunther ask.

"yeah. they feel nice. it's hot today." Kick replied. Gunther nuzzled his face into Kicks neck. Kick shivered slightly. "don't do that." Kick muttered.

"oh? why not?" Gunther ask.

"you know damn well why." Kick hissed. Gunther smirked.

"is it because your, ticklish?" Gunther smirked, reaching over. Kick grabbed his hand before he could touch him.

"you know Gunther, if you want to do that, you'll have to catch me first." Kick smirked. a quick kiss to distract Gunther, then he rolled off the bed and took off. Gunther layd there a moment then realized what had just happened. he thought for a second, yeah their appartment was big enough for a quick game. Gunther jumped off the bed and ran after Kick. the problem was, Kick was tiny and quiet, he could be hiding anywhere. Kick chuckled quietly, he made sure to check the window, waiting for his parents. he didn't want them to come in and see him playing around with his boyfriend, especially since they didn't know he was gay. Kick yelpped as he was suddenly grabbed by the waist. "wh-what? hey! put me down!" Kick shouted. Gunther smirked and shook his head.

"no way! you said I had to catch you. I caught you. now what to do with you." Gunther muttered. Kick squirmed trying to get free, a smirk on his face.

"Gunther let go." Kick said.

"no I don't think I want to." Gunther smiled. Kick struggled.

"Gunther, let go! I'll pinch you, you know I will." Kick glared. Gunther let go with one arm, pinned both of Kicks arms with it, then moved his other arm to hold them in both arms. "Gunther." Kicked whined struggling. he froze. "Gunther my parents! remember they're coming over soon." Kick reminded him.

"I know." Gunther smirked flopping down on their bed. Kick grunted as Gunther pulled him closer to his chest. he couldn't even see Gunther, his back was to his chest, he couldn't even know if the tickle attack was coming or not. suddenly he felt fingers ghost up his side.

"Gunther, no!" Kick warned struggling. Gunther didn't listen though, tickling him mercilessly. Kick tried to hold his laughter back biting his lip as he struggled. he wiggled more and more, finally bursting into laughter as he was held down. "G-G-Gunther st-stop it!" Kick laughed squirming. Gunther laughed as well, it was always fun when Kick couldn't get the upper hand. there was a knock and Gunther stopped. Kick let the rest of his laughter cut off and glared at Gunther, rolling off the bed. Gunther smiled at him. "I hate you." Kick muttered dusting himself off. his cheeks were bright red again both from embarrassment and the laughter. he hissed at Gunther.

"you better get over it quickly, your parents are here." Gunther smirked. Kick glared at him headed for the door. he opened the door, his mom, dad, and sister walked in.