Welcome to Tundraclan!

You peer at your surroundings. You're surrounded by several large boulders, which connect at the top to black out any sign of the sky. It feels slightly damp, but to you, this is all the home you've ever known. Ever since you were born around a moon ago, you've always had your eyes closed.

But you were ready now.

You look behind yourself. You see a bigger, pale grey cat, who's front two paws were snow-white. Judging by the smell, you already knew who this was. You were looking at Frostedfoot, your mother.

She looked down at you, her green gaze sparking with excitement. " Welcome to the world, little one!" She spoke softly, careful not to wake up two other bundles of fur laying beside them. One was pale grey and white, like your mother, but the other was a pale, Chesnut brown tabby.

" Blotchbloom! ( Y/N) has opened his/her eyes!" You heard your mother speaking to a cream and grey tortoiseshell she-cat, whose belly was plump. She must be having kits of her own soon, you thought.

" Wow! (Y/N)'s eyes are so pretty!" You saw another kit, one of your brothers, staring into your gaze. He was a Chesnut brown, with yellow eyes.

" Now you have someone to play with, Moosekit!" Blotchbloom purred.

" Alrighty then!" Moosekit squeaked. "I will be Aromastar!" He hopped onto a smaller part of the den, in which part of the wall jutted out slightly, and was big enough that a kit could stand on it.

" Who is Aromastar?" You asked.

" Aromastar is the leader of Tundraclan, and Tundraclan is where we live!" Moosekit explained.

Tundraclan. The word felt weird on your tongue. Yet, it was your home. You would one day serve your clan in one way or another.

You stumbled over as you felt another kit crash into you. It was no other than your only sister, Acornkit!

"Deer dirt!" She cussed. You were shocked. Kits never curse! Especially in Tundraclan!

"Acornkit! Don't use that kind off language!" Frostedfoot scolded.

" Why not?" She asked. " We hear you and Blotchbloom use that kind off language all the time."

Frostedfoot looked baffled. " Just because the older cats say those things, doesn't mean-" a Tom poked his head into the den, and Frostedfoot stopped talking as he passed into the den.

" Hello, Frostedfoot," the Tom greeted your mother. " I see most of the kits have opened their eyes."

Frostedfoot nodded. " Yes, Caribouhorn. We're only waiting for Polarkit to open his eyes."

As she finished, Polarkit's eyelids fluttered open to reveal sky-blue eyes.

" Well, that was quite the coincidence," you say.

" Can we go outside now?!" Acornkit asked.

Frostedfoot looked nervous. Caribouhorn must have noticed, because he offers to take you and your siblings outside.

As you leave the nursery, you notice that Frostedfoot looks rather worried that you're leaving. But, you turn to face the rest of camp.

" This is the Tundraclan camp," Caribouhorn explained, waving his tail to show the kits.

There were several other large, boulder-like dens, and several cats were already in the clearing, either chatting or eating prey.

" Who would you like to meet first?" He asked.

" Aromastar!" Moosekit squeaked.

" How about the medicine cat?" Acornkit asked.

" What about the elders?!" Polarkit wondered to himself. The other two kits glared at him menacingly.

" They all sound like wonderful ideas!" Caribouhorn smiled. He gazed up at the sky. The sky was beginning to look slightly orange on one side.

" We only have enough time to visit one." Caribouhorn explained. " The sun is going down.

The kits all looked at you. So did Caribouhorn, awaiting your response.

If you choose to visit Aromastar, Tundraclan's leader, choose A

If you choose to visit the medicine cat, choose B

If you choose to visit the elders, choose C