The Story Begins

- Y/n 's POV -

Wow, I can't believe summer holiday lasted so quickly. But I guess it's time for another year of College.

I packed my suitcases while pondering on my thoughts, I felt very excited and nervous at the same time. The time I spent with my family during the summer vacation wasn't long enough, my back started to ache as I tried to lift my suitcase into the car. 

Realizing that I could finally drive (now that I'm 22) was very relieving. My parents doesn't have to drop me off at my dorm anymore. 

After I finished loading my car with my baggage, I went back inside the house to say goodbye to my Parents and my younger brother. I gave him a pat on the back and went back to my car, the engine started and I was off to my dorm.

...

It started to rain so I had to quickly unload my car, as I was doing this; my friend, Jeon Jungkook, scared me and almost made me drop my heavy suitcase. I turned around and gave him a playful shove. He couldn't stop laughing, but he eventually helped me.

I asked him "Do you think the dorm partners will change this year?" Jungkook answered, "I heard that they are mixing it up this year"

I asked him with a confused look, "What do you mean by 'mixing it up'"? Jungkook replied with no expression: "Their pairing male students with female ones"

We both looked down. Our faces were expressionless, I felt nervous and embarrassed at the same time.Oh my, I hope my dorm partner won't be a complete neat-freak. What if I end up dating her?? 

No, that won't happen. Wait, will it?

Jungkook and I were both immersed in our own thoughts that we forgot that it was still raining. Our coats were drenched in rain water when we arrived at the lobby. I asked the secretarion where my room was, and gave me the keys to room 104.

Jungkook exclaimed, "Hey! We're gonna be in the same floor!" I was very happy about this, Jungkook decided to help me carry my baggage up to my room since his stuff was already there. 

Even though I had the keys, I still knocked on the door just in case someone was already inside.

Knock , Knock, Knock

I was glad I chose to do this, since we heard the door unlock right afterwards. An innocent yet stunning-looking girl appeared behind the door. Our jaws dropped, I checked to see if we had stood in front of the right room; I saw the carved letters on the door read "104"

 Our jaws dropped, I checked to see if we had stood in front of the right room; I saw the carved letters on the door read "104"

This means that we were on the correct room, Jungkook and I bowed down. We greeted ourselves and she greeted herself back. 

She said, "Hi my name is Minatozaki Sana" Hmmm Minatozaki Sana doesn't sound like a Korean name, could she be a foreigner?

I then asked her, " May I ask if you are a foreigner?" Sana replied, "Oh yes! I am a transfer student from Japan, nice to meet you and please, come in"

I carried my bags inside and Jungkook excused himself to leave our room. I quickly said good bye to him and he made his way out. The dorm was pretty spacious.

There were two separate bedrooms, one bathroom (I don't know how we are going to share that), an open kitchen and a living room. The bedrooms were equally the same large size.

...

After I finished unpacking my stuff, I walked towards the living room to watch TV. But I did not see Sana anywhere, so I thought to myself: She could be busy unpacking her stuff as well. 

I decided that I should help her, I made my way to her room and knocked on her door. There was no answer, I then went back to the living room to continue watching Netflix. 

Could Sana be asleep?? I don't know, but I can imagine how tired she must be from the flight.

...

I blankly stared at the ceiling while I layed on my bed. I got so bored that I decided to go walk outside, but I really want to get to know Sana better so it won't be as awkward anymore.

I knocked on her door once again and I got a little startled when it opened with such force. I looked at Sana and noticed her eyes were bloodshot, had she been crying all this time?

I gathered up all my courage and asked her, "Are you okay?? I am feeling a little bored so I am going to walk outside, I could use a little company."

Sana sniffled and slowly nodded her head.

...

The cold weather made both of us shiver. The atmosphere was calm, we were now relaxing on a nearby bench. Then something out of the ordinary happened, Sana started a conversation. Usually I speak first, but I was glad that we're changing things up a bit.

Sana asked me, "Have you ever felt homesick?" That's a random subject, maybe that was the reason why she was crying earlier this evening? 

I got up and answered while looking down on the ground, "Yea, I felt very homesick on my first year." There was no reply from Sana.

To break the silence; I asked her, "Is that why you were crying?" I turned to Sana, she nodded as an answer to my question.

I feel like I should comfort her...but we just met. Won't that make this situation more awkward??

I decided to change the subject. "Should we go back to the dorm? It's getting pretty co-" I was interrupted by someone bumping into me and knocking me off my feet. My spine met the cold and hard pavement as I fell down, I looked up.

To my surprise, it was a girl: She looked like she might be the same age as me. I got back up and looked around to see that Sana was nowhere to be found but the girl distracted me as she apologized simultaneously.

"Omo! I am so sorry, please forgive me. I wasn't looking" 

"It's fine I'm alright" I answered. I noticed she was with 3 other girls, they all looked worried too.

I bowed down to them and went to look for Sana. She might be at the dorm , I should check for her there first.

...

I unlocked our door and entered. Surprisingly, she was already asleep in our living room couch.

- Sana's POV -

 I was starting to become sleepy... it felt as though I can't walk anymore. So, I went back to the dorm without Y/n knowing.

...

Finally, I made it inside. I couldn't bother to walk to my room anymore, I could feel myself falling asleep in the living room couch.

...

But to my surprise, I woke up this morning on my bed. How did I get here??