I'd Take The Fall 1D fan fiction

A/N ;

HEY !! HAHA I DELETED THE OTHER STORY FOR SOME REASONS , ANYWAYS , HERE'S THE NEW ONE . JENG JENG JENG . LOL KAY . Anyways i have no idea who i want to act as the girl in the cast . ? Any ideas ? This actress has to have long curly brown hair and deep green eyes and pale too . Haha Good luck in finding the actress . The person who finds the perfect actress to act as Emiliana gets a dedication in the upcoming chapters ! YAY IMMA STOP RANTING NOW . HAHA ENJOY ~ XX

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

So hi , I'm Emiliana , i am an orphan that works as a waitress at a diner for a living . I live with an abusive boss and his lovable wife in London .

So here i am , taking orders and running from table to table just to satisfy the hard-to-please customers .

I honestly love singing and would not give a thought of leaving if i was offered an album contract .

It was just a typical day for me in the diner .

''OMG! I think i saw One Direction just walking along that block!!!!! '' a girl shrieked .

Soon , each customer went off running for the boys . And all that's left was me and some old couples .

I sighed . ''There goes every customer .'' i said ;looking out the diner window .

I went into the kitchen to tell Gyrett about the customers running off .

''WHAT?? '' Gyrett boomed . I gulped in .

''AND YOU DIDN'T STOP THEM?? '' he shouted , grabbing my hair and throwing me to the floor . A tear streamed down my face .

"I-I'm sorry,Mr G.'' i said ,sobbing .

Then his wife came bursting through the door .

''GYRETT what did you do??? '' she shouted , helping me up .

''SHE'S DUMB ENOUGH TO LET OUR CUSTOMERS GO!! '' he boomed .

''I don't even know why i married you in the first place you filthy fool! '' she yelled .

''I'm sorry , Emz . Go look if the customers are back.'' she whispered to me .

I nodded and wiped my tears away before going back out to the diner .

I saw five new customers around the table .

I took a deep breathe before going up to them .

''Excuse me sir . How may i help you?'' i said .

They all looked up . OH MY GOODNESS , they're One Direction .

Louis smiled and said ,''Carrot juice please .''

''TACOS!! ''

''Frappucino please.''

''Do you have nandos here? ''

''Pizza! ''

''Um right . I'll go get what you ordered .'' i stuttered as i went back into the kitchen with the order .

''Here's the orders , G.'' i said , throwing the orders onto the table and went out again . I sit at the Cashier's counter and peeked at the boys once in a while .

Zayn's P.O.V:

Phewh thank goodness we succeeded in getting away from the fans .

We were cold and wanted to have some food and drinks so we went into a diner and sat at the table .

''Wow now that's crazy wasn't it Curly? ''Louis said to Harry .