Boring

I really have no idea where Im headed but Im just going. I was gonna go to Jojo but I just remebered I have a friend whos mad at me so Im gonna start lookin for him.

After spending 2hrs trying to find Rollins I finally give up. So I decide to head back to the hotel and chill by myself. I get to my room and watch some TV before I fall asleep on the couch.

Bzzz...

"Ahg!" I groan loudly as Im woken by my stupid phone. I grab it lazily and see a text from an unknown number.

Unkown:On my way to your room. I got something for you.

Who could this be? And what does he or she mean by this?

Sasha:Who are you again?

Unknown:Dont worry Sash, Im not a crazy freak. Or maybe I am. Im gonna be there in 2mins and Im not gonna stay. As much as I wanna fuck you Im really not in the mood sooo dont worry

Roman Reigns...who else could it be

Sasha:You better not try anything Reigns coz just like you Im not in the mood

I put my phone down and theres a knock on my door. I already know its Roman so quickly take off my shorts and my crop top stay in my panties and bra just to tease him a little.
Hey, the guy said he wasn't in the mood so clearly somethings up. I can only do something to cheer my dearest fuck buddy up.

After the 3rd knock I slowly open the door.

"Hi Rom-" I stop realising its not Roman. "Dean!!! What the fuck are you doing here!!! I scream trying to cover up but my small arms wont let me.

"Came to give you this" he says handing me an envelope and a bottle of red wine. "I was sent by Seth and right now Im kinda glad he did."

I grab these from his hand and glare at him."Thanks now get out." I say angrily. He smirks an his eyes roam my body licking his lips

"I know I said im not in the mood but damn Banks you such a tease." He says

"Get out!" I shout at him and shove him but he wont budge. Instead he just pushes past me and sits on the couch. I roll my eyes and groan at his stupidity.

"Well make yourself at home." I say

Note the sarcasm...

"So whats in this envelope?" I ask him and he raises his eyebrow.

"I think you supposed to open it to find out." He says as if its the most obvious thing in the world.
Well it kinda is but thats not the point.

He raises up his hands and continues "but hey don't listen to me Im just a good ol' lunatic and I may be wrong."

Damn right you are a lunatic you ass

"Shut up!" is simply all I could say to this freak.

I open the envelope and find two movie tickets and some cash too. I see a neatly folded paper inside and take it out. I opened it and it read,

You probably wondering why I got you movie tickets. Well I really fucked up . JoJo and I have been together for like three weeks now and everything was going smoothly untill she found out I banged Paige. I was drunk and so was she and one thing lead to another and ...
So Banksy I was hoping you could take her out to the movies and maybe have a little girls night an do all those girly things yall do and maybe talk to her in between. Please Banksy

PS- Dean is kinda in a bad place right now and I just know he will want to join you for the wine. Plz cheer him up.

Love ya and thnx
Seth

I sigh. Well looks like Im catching a movie tonight and cheering up a lunatic.

===================
Hey lovelies

Quick question

Who else thinks that #TheShield wont last long?

As much as I love my boys and super happy that they back together I know WWE has some kind of evil plan to ruin this for me.

Seriously sometimes I just think they out to get me.

But anyways this was just a filler chapter so it wasn't that much

Luv Ya