Chapter One

Phil had noticed a sudden change in Dan's behaviour. He'd caught Him just sitting in his chair, staring into space, and it scared Phil. He knew that Dan and suffered from depression, and he had tried to hang himself before. So Phil was obviously in a shocked state when he walked into Dan's room, only to find a big, thick rope hanging from the curtain pole. Dan was looking up at it, his expression blank. 

"Dan, don't do this. You can't your a great person and everyone will miss you if you well.. went."        Phil couldn't stand saying the word "dead." it made him think about the time he found Dan lying on the floor, a rope around his almost lifeless body.  Luckily Dan survived, but it scarred Phil for life.

"Why shouldn't i end it all. Life is so Bloody hard..." Snapped Dan.                                                                       Then Phil did it. He kissed Dan gently on his lips. He'd seen the way Dan looked at him sometimes, the sparkle in his eyes. Maybe, Phil had thought, We'd be good together.                        "No i can't i just can't. I won't end it all. I love you Phil. I've held this in for ages. Please. Say something... I hope you don't mind...."