Chapter 2

"Dan.. I think i love you too..." Said Phil shyly.                                                                                                            Dan leaned over and kissed Phil on the lips, properly, and they held each other close.                         "Phil.. I... can we...."                                                                                                                                                                 "Shhh... " moaned Phil, as he raised a finger to dan's lips and started unbuttoning his shirt.

   "Oh, Phil.... Dan Kissed phil again, from his ear down to his neck, and then pulled off his purple gengar t - shirt.

Now they were both just sat on the bed, topless. "Oh... Phil.. I just got a massive orgasm!" Exlaimed Dan.

"Well then, can i see?" Said Phil, as Dan began to pull down his ripped black skinny jeans. And then his boxers.... And sure enough, Dan's Penis was Rock solid, And it seemed to be coming. 

"You're so goddam sexy..." Said Phil, as he pulled his trousers down and started masturbating really hard. His cum went all over Dan, and then Dan bent over, and started sucking of Phil's hard Penis. 

"Ughhhh mmmm" Moaned Phil softly. 

"My turn, Dan!" Said phil, and he gave Dan an epic handjob. 

Ohhhhh Moaned dan. "Stop! I can't hold it in! Move your hand, idiot!!" Screamed Dan manically, as cum started to squirt all over the bed!

They carried on like this all night long, Kissing and Wanking and Sucking.