Chapter 10

~Thomas's POV~

"If we stay together we will be safe?"
"Not exactly, we will be stronger together but not safe." Virgil's voice seemed calm which was odd.
"How are you doing Virgil?"
"Fine."
"You sure."
"Yep."
We sat in silence, I wasn't sure what to say. No one was sure what time say.

Logan was pacing around the room. Roman and Virgil sat next to each other on the sofa. I couldn't help but think about how cute they we're together. Patton quietly stood up from his seat and walked over to Logan.
"Logan are you okay?"
"No. I'm not. Agni escaped his prison and I have no idea how we can get him back in."

"Maybe we shouldn't trap him." Virgil quietly spoke. "I think he suffered for long enough."
"What do you suggest then Virgil." Logan's voice was full of confusion, which was odd for him.
"What if instead of trapping him, w-we make him..." Virgil stopped for a second like what he was about to say something unforgivable. "Fade."
"Are you sure? If he fades he will be gone forever."
"It means he will not longer be suffering. That's all he wanted, he wanted to disappear."

The room fell into silence again. Virgil slowly stood up and started to walk to the kitchen. He got about halfway there when he suddenly collapsed on the floor.

"VIRGIL!" I screamed his name even though I know it wouldn't help. We all quickly ran over to him. He was curled in a ball on the floor, his Breathing heavy and his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"What's happening?" I asked panicked.
"I don't know." Logan said as he help Virgil sit up. Roman carefully grabbed his hands and Patton supported him so he didn't fall over again. I had no idea what was happening or what to do.

I sat down next to Virgil to help Patton support him. It was all I could think to do.

"Agni." Virgil whispered the name quietly but full of panic and fear.

A demonic laugh echoed throughout the room, startling all of us. I was so confused at this point. I had no idea what was happening.

~Patton's POV~

I held on to Virgil's sleeve, I was so scared. Agni tried to hurt me before, he would definitely hurt me again.

A form started to appear in front of us. He looked like Thomas but more Demonic. His skin was gray, his hair a dull purple. His eyes were black and his clothes were faded. He still had the same outfit from when we were all kids. He wore the same Red shirt and dark blue denim jeans. He wore the same black leather jacket with a resemblance of fire at the end of his sleeves.

"Did you all miss me?" His voice had a strong Demonic tone. "It's been so easy to hurt Virgil. You let me suffer, alone, for years. Now I want my revenge. Let's see if you can work out how to save your poor Virgil from this horrible panic before you all BREAK."

Virgil let out a defining scream as he curled more into a ball. Roman quickly pulled Virgil on to his lap and started trying to talk to him. Virgil was whispering something but I couldn't make out what.

Another laugh echoed around the room as Agni started to Vanish. "Have FUN"

I quickly turned my attention to Virgil. What could we do? What could we do to help him. I quickly thought of something. I jolted up and Ran over to the TV.
"Patton what are you doing?" Logan asked, shocked from my sudden movement.
"I have an idea, trust me." Was all I responded with. I quickly turned the TV on and pulled out a film from the shelf. I put the film on and ran back over to Virgil.
"Bring him onto the sofa."
"Wh-" Roman started to question but I cut him off.
"Just do it."

Roman carefully picked Virgil up and moved back over to the sofa. He sat down, placing Virgil in his lap. Logan and Thomas followed behind both confused as to what I was doing. I quickly turned up the volume of the movie so Virgil could hear it. Usually when he had really bad panic attacks I would put this movie on for him. It helped calm him down. I just hoped it would work for whatever Agni is doing to him.

"Patton why have you put a Disney movie on? We need to help Virgil." Thomas asked, I could tell he was completely confused at this point.
"Usually when Virgil has really bad Panic attacks watching The black Cauldron calms him down."

Thomas then sat down next to Roman and Virgil. Logan and I then sat together in front of the sofa on the floor. We watched the film for about 15 minutes before I heard Virgil's breathing begin to become for even. I turned around to see that his shaking had calmed and that he was cuddled into Roman.
"Knew it would work Logan." I quietly whispered in his ear. He gave me a small chuckle.

We all sat quietly watching the rest of the movie, mainly to make sure that Virgil had completely calmed and the fact that it is a really good movie.

~Reader's POV~

After the movie ended they all sat in silence. Patton quietly got up and put the disc back in it's case. He walked back over to Virgil and Roman who were still cuddled together on the sofa.
"You ok Virgil?
"Yeah." Virgil's voice was quiet. He cuddled more into Roman. "That was fucking horrible."
"LANGUAGE!" Patton shouted at Virgil. There was a moment of silence before they all burst out laughing.

They all spent the rest of the day watching movies and just enjoying each other's company.

Everything was calm, a little to calm.

A/N Have a lovely cliff hanger (kinda) well this chapter was a bit all over the place. I was planning in making this chapter much longer but I felt like what might happen should be in the next chapter. Thank you all so much for 300 reads. It means so much to me that people are actually reading my story.

Next chapter will hopefully be posted on Tuesday.

Also, sorry this is a day late and sadly I didn't get time to finish the drawing for this chapter.

Bai