Dueling Weaponized

~Atem,the formally nameless Pharaoh, Dark Magician, Mana and many othersget stuck in Death City and don't know how to get home to theirrespective spirit worlds. So Soul, his team and others make friendswith them and decide to help them out. Not to mention have some funtoo. As if that's not enough Asura wasn't as defeated as wasoriginally thought. What will the team do?~

DuelingWeaponized

Everyonein Death City was breathing easier, the Keshin was gone as were theevil witch sisters. The Keshin had gotten one, Maka the other. Alsothat little girl that Medusa had possessed had been returned homesafely by the female Death Scythes. A happy ending on around! So thenwhy was Spirit running to the freshly repaired Death Room with areport for Lord Death that an intruder had been seen in the city?! Hecouldn't help but ask himself this question as he finally arrived athis destination. Once inside he could hear the Grim Reaper singing tohimself for reasons only known to him. The only line here heardclearly was 'I want to be!' as his own harsh breathing blocked therest. He turned when he saw Spirit leaning on the last guillotinebefore the platform and pulled out the earphones he had beenlistening to.

Heof course quickly recognize them: "Justins earphones? Why wouldyou have those?" He then thought to himself "Its Lord Deathdon't question it." in a somewhat amusing way.

TheGrim Reaper hid them behind his back and said sounding a bitembarrassed: "I was curious as to what he's always listening to.I'm of course going to return them." He then asked "Issomething the matter Spirit? You seem flustered."

"OhI just got a report that an intruder of some kind has been spotted inthe city. Apparently he's confused and has on a very strange cloths.Some described it as a gold, the metal not the color, on a whitefabric dress and a blue cape." Spirit quickly explained.

LordDeath tilted his head in confusion: "Is there anything more youcan tell me about him?"

"Onlythat he is very tan in complexion, with purple eyes. Oh! And Steinsaid that his soul gives off a very dark wavelength, not evil justdark. He was last seen by uh the fountain I think." Spiritanswer promptly.

"Ohho!" said Lord Death brightly moving across the platform to hismirror. He made it go active as Spirit walked up next to him. Theyboth viewed the fountain that was about in the center of town. Wheretheir visitor still was. "You didn't mention his bold hairstyleSpirit." said Lord Death

"Sorrysir, I didn't know about it." replied Spirit

Theperson they were observing seemed to know he was being watched andhad turned in their direction. He of course couldn't see who waswatching him. He indeed wore the thing that Spirit had described, butwhat had been called a dress was in reality a tunic. He also had agold tiara like crown on his forehead with gold adornments on hischest, wrists, hands and ears. His hairstyle was indeed bold, withshockingly blonde bangs that on one side framed his face and on theother just stuck out to the side. Then going up his hair was mostlyblack and was spiked high atop his head with red trim.

"Hello?Is someone there?" called the stranger He had a deep commandingvoice, though it had a gentle quality to it. He wore a stoicexpression.

"Wow!I cant wait to see your sons reaction when he sees that a-symmetricalhair!" said Spirit trying and failing at trying not to grin. Hisface went perfectly straight again when Lord Deaths huge square handcame up to about his shoulder height, silently threatening a ReaperChop.

"Hasthere been any reports of damage or strange happenings around him?"Lord Death asked his huge hand seeming to vanish into thin air.

"Notat the present time sir." Spirit answered