~Away~

*Sehuns pov*

I 'HATE' my eomma... he never lets us go. I wanted to leave this god damn place so I can have a future with my future mate, I planned to run away. If that's so... I would love to... I've gotten no choice.

*no one's pov*

Sehun got up and started running away, suho seen Sehun running away then got up. "OH SEHUN. GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANTLY". Sehun ignored suho, he kept running and running none stop, Kai, kyungsoo, and Chanyeol followed Sehun also. They have been helping Sehun to plan this out to get out of the pack. Suho growled then ordered his other wolves to chase after them.

*Sehuns pov*

Oh shoot. Our other pack mates are chasing after us, I looked at Kai... his worried face. "SPLIT UP." Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol nodded, so they all split apart to escape easily. Sehun noticed the wolves are getting closer to him, he activates his powers and used a wind to make himself run as fast as he can.

*Kai's pov*

I'm worried that the wolves might captured Sehun, Chanyeol, and kyungsoo easily. If I use teleport then the wolves can easily get into it... I hope my brothers are okay... I never wanted to see them dead in my eyes. Before I loose control and kill those wolves.

*kyungsoo's pov*

I'm worried about them... I think we're almost In the way out and find eachother... I just hope they are okay..

*chanyeol's pov*

I hope everyone is okay, I just can't wait to find eachother and start our own pack to be safe and healthy.

*sehun's pov*

I'm almost there... I can make it! I just gotta keep running.

*no one's pov*

Sehun and his brothers made it to the way out, his brothers hugged eachother because they are finally out of their old cruel territory. "WE MADE IT" Chanyeol cried happily. Sehun smiled, the wolves stopped chasing them. "We well find you guys later." One of them growled and run back to the pack. "We did it..." kyungsoo wiped his tears away and hugged Kai. "Let's go find a place" Sehun smiled, everyone nodded happily. All of them run off to find a nice place to be safe.