11

Grayson walked down stairs, passing the pictures of them on the walls, memories from their childhood filled his brain. Grayson smiled and continued his way. Maybe he shouldn't have told Ethan.

Ethan said he was fine with it, but then asked to kiss him. Then he acted disgusted. Grayson shook the thoughts away from his mind, he would discuss it with his older brother later.

Grayson opened the steel refrigerator, his eyes flickering between the items Inside. Grayson picked up the egg carton and the orange juice, closing the doors and opening the wooden glossed cabinets, looking for a pan.

*Ding*

Grayson checked his phone, his eyebrows furrowing as he read the message.

"Hey Gray, i really enjoyed last time. Wanna do it again? ;)"

It was a message from the girl he had fucked a couple weeks ago, before he had starting talking to Ethan again. He didn't even like girls, but anything to get his mind off Ethan, so they had sex. They both hit their climax and went their separate ways.

"No thanks. I'm in a relationship now."

Grayson replied, clearly lying. But he wanted to be close with Ethan again, he didn't want to sleep around.

"That won't last long"

She replied as Grayson rolled his eyes.

He sprayed the pan with oil and cracked the eggs, making them fall into the pan, making them sizzle just right.

Grayson turned his head as he heard footsteps. Ethan.

Grayson just stayed quiet as Ethan opened the fridge, grabbing a bottled water. Ethan caught a glance of Grayson and felt regret. But he couldn't show it.

"Eth" Grayson said as Ethan just walked away, ignoring him completely.

Grayson sighed. He placed the eggs on a plate and poured the orange juice into a clear glass.

**

Ethan had been ignoring Grayson for four hours now, and he absolutely couldn't take it. He sat on his bed, tying his shoelaces. He walked downstairs and left the house, shutting the door with a slam.

"Fuck it" he said under his breath as the cold of the weather made smoke form into the chilled air.

He sat in the car and opened the glove compartment, picking up a small plastic bag of marijuana, and rolling a blunt.

He inhaled it deeply, and exhaled, the smoke floating in the air like clouds.

Grayson turned when he heard a harsh knock on the window.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ethan asked demandingly.

"Don't worry bout it" Grayson simply spoke, taking a another hit of the blunt.

"What do you mean 'Don't worry bout it'?!" Ethan yelled.

"Why should you care? You fucking ask me to kiss you! Then don't talk to me!" Grayson said raising his voice.

"Just get out the fucking car" Ethan said, his tone lowering a few notches.

"No" Grayson spoke taking another puff.

"I love you" Ethan said quickly, exhaling deeply.

                          To be continued