Chapter 18: "Tigress"

~Xavian’s POV~

Reece drove me home and good thing that my mom is not home. She went to visit my dad and try to convince him to accept me. I wish nothing will happen to both of them. I was shaken out of my deep thoughts of the sudden stop of the car. We were in front of my house. I walked to my front door while Reece is behind me.

“Thanks for driving me home.” I said to him not trying to look on his face that makes me melt at some point I do not know.

“I want to talk to you about what I said earlier.” He said as I open the door.

“Those words I said were true Xavian.” He said.

“I love you Xavian.” He said. Those words created fireworks at my chest but I can’t. I don’t want to put him in danger. Danger in the hands of the Dragon slayer following me. I can’t put him in that situation.

“No you don’t Reece. Stop making this nonsense. You’re just confused.” I said to him.

“It’s not nonsense! I’m not confused!” he said as he turned me to face him.

“I love you Xavian Alivia! I love you.” He said while looking at my eyes.

“You can’t love me! You don’t know who I really am! I’m different” I said.

“Yes Darling! You can’t love him. He’s not one of you.” A familiar rusty voice said.

In the darkness with only street lamps are the source of lights and the moon is nowhere in sight. A fair lady with a snow like hair and black cloak appeared. My heart was racing so fast as the most powerful and most feared dragon slayer is in front of me. The queen of the dragon slayers Tigress.

_________________________________________________

Sorry if it's to short.

joesonghabnida!!

VOTE,COMMENT

Hyunni <3